Best Song Survivor: No Line On The Horizon Round VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:uhoh:

I think I know the feeling now when some little kid is watching his dad hit his mom and although his mom is crying, she's telling the kid it's alright honey, he just drank a little too much. And then there's the awkward silence because the neighbors (Bill and Vera, bless them!) had been over for dinner that night for baked chicken. Chicken that his mommy overcooked, of course, because she was watching her soaps on the little black and white tv in the kitchen while she was cooking.

you can't be serious.

Funnily enough, I meant "really now" in its normal sarcastic form of "you think I don't know that?", not as some kind of Kheen-specific potshot.

But hey, if you want to think it refers to you and only you as if you're the only people on this forum, be my guest.

Breathe, for Christ's sake. It's not a worthy finalist. It isn't a particularly remarkable or notable song and I can't fathom why this forum masturbates so furiously over it.

NLOTH isn't a worthy finalist either. NLOTH II is, but that'll be in the miscellaneous round.

Don't start these vote threads if all your going to do is bitch about what people vote on:doh:

Don't start these vote threads if all your going to do is bitch about what people vote on:doh:

Hey, it's Editors fan. Good bloke he is.

New album they're working on, apparently inspired by Terminator theme. Bizarre! Fire up for it though....

If you want to save Mment Of Surrdener, please vote for No Line On The Horizon

Just putting that out there, nothing like a bit of advertising

I can spell it out properly for you:

TO PROTECT THE TITLE TRACK, PLEASE VOTE FOR MOMENT OF SURRENDER

MOS. Way overrated and WAY too long. :yawn:

Shame that Fez is already gone. I consider that one of the best tracks of the album!

At the end of the whole shebang, can we have the ultimate winner go into a round featuring One and Where The Streets Have No Name? Might be cool...

I prefer the title track to MOS, so I had to vote for the latter, but I'm actually hoping for a tie so all four can go through.

No Line on the Horizon, by far. And why is Fez gone? Such a kickass song, gets better with every listen.

:doh: so Breathe-HTDAAB leftover is in the top3? Nice. :|

Not because I want to, but because MOS is in trouble.
-No Line On The Horizon :crack: :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom