Best Song Survivor: No Line On The Horizon Round VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am astonished that so many hate Unknown caller .... You werew all singing its praises when it came out.. i simply cant believe the reaction from some poeple seeing as was in the top 2 or 3 for most not so long ago.

Save Unkown caller

Voting No Line On The Horizon

NLOTH for me here. As much as I love the groove the band gets into on the track, they don't really ever depart from it...

Unknown Caller is much more multi-dimensional imo, and the same goes for Fez.

So these polls are all based on the lyrics and vocals only? wow.. what about the music, Unknown caller pisses all over everything on this album musically, sad to see that some poeple can only class a song poorly just because of 1 or 2 lyrics or 1 too many oh oh oooh's yet you go for a song which pales in comparison musically....

complain about the concept? well its something new, you like your new U2 to be innovative dont you?

Well, for one, I and others don't think it pisses over everything else, musically I like probably four or five of the others better.

What is sad to see is what seems like a good song ruined by cheesy, chanting lines such as the ones in Unknown Caller.

I've never been one of these people who thinks U2 need to reinvent the wheel with every song. That said I do like the new concepts etc on the album, just not in Unknown Caller. Bono's written many better songs dealing with addicts, or people on the brink. But this whole concept of a guy on the brink, all of a sudden getting random technologically-inclined text messages on his phone which turn his life around is just stupid to me.

:shrug: don't take this personally anyone.

I can't stand by and let UC be eliminated, but I... can't... bring... myself to vote to eliminate anything else!

it's just so sad that some of you can't see the brilliance of Unknown Caller.

your loss.

Still Unknown Caller . . . bit sad that White as Snow is gone already :( and totally floored that Nloth / Magnificent and Breathe have got any votes at all :ohmy: but, eh, its kinda nice that the album appeals to everyone for different reasons :)

no goosebumples peeps, no goosebumples . . .buh bye mystery caller, buh bye

Que? Breathe went from having zero or so votes all these past rounds to having eleven?

REPULSED

:gah:

Ideally I'd vote for MOS next round, but I'll vote for anything to save Breathe and Fez.

Back
Top Bottom