Best Song Survivor: No Line On The Horizon Round III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted. CT. I think it fits least with whats left after GOYB and SUC have gone. The three sort of justify each other.

I like it more than some others on here, but I would rather not see it progress. It's more of a private indulgence than I song I shout from the rooftops

I'll Go Crazy If I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight Doesn't Go Tonight.

Still voting for Cedars. I hate to see my favourite off the album go this round. :sad:

And WAS being voted off next? No way. :huh:

The song is simply head and shoulders above any U2 rocker since Pop. Better lyrics, better riff, more sonic depth, greater cohesion. Overall, I would argue that it kicks ass.

:yes:
I didn't hate the rock songs on the last two albums, but this is clearly superior.
I would even argue it's their best rock song since Hold me thrill me kiss me kill me.

Also, agreed with those that say that all the techno speak in Uknown caller hurt the song's lyrics.

Unknown Caller. I love the opening and the last two minutes but still can't stand the awful chanting bit.

For me:

Magnificent = Unknown Caller = White As Snow = Cedars Of Lebanon > No Line On The Horizon > Breathe > Crazy Tonight >>> Moment Of Surrender >>>>> FEZ-Being Born

So my vote is for my sweet FEZ again. :hug:

NLOTH, just because it's not NLOTH2.

But then I forgot that Crazy Tonight took a while to grow on me... it did grow, though, and NLOTH sort of stayed the same, so... *shrug*

This is possibly the hardest album for me to pick favourites/least favourites from.

Crazy Tonight. not a bad song, but if just doesn't compare to the rest of the songs available. should have gone before Boots too. next round is gonna be tough.

Crazy Tonight, it's not a heeel, it's a mountain.....gasp................

So far inferior to the other tunes on here it's not funny.....

Sad to see you go Sexy Boots.....

Crazy Tonight

It's not a bad song,but the part early on when he sings Crazy tonight, he sounds like he got his balls remove.

think I'm still gonna stick with Unknown Caller . . . Crazy Tonight may not be a song that is gonna age to well but I can't vote for it based on that opening line . . . 'she's a rainbow and she loves a peaceful life' . .. goosebumples factor just won't allow it :)

Back
Top Bottom