Best Song Survivor: Late 1980s Quarterfinal Round Three

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your least favorite song?

• Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All I Want Is You

• Where the Streets Have No Name

• The Unforgettable Fire

• With or Without You

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

digitize

ONE love, blood, life
In the last round, we sent Love Comes Tumbling tumbling out of this contest. That leaves ten songs left to compete for eight slots in the 1980s semifinal round. You have 24 hours to vote for your least favorite song, the next song to be eliminated from this contest. For anyone just joining us, rules may be found here.

ASOH, One Tree Hill, and Heartland are my three favourite U2 songs, so I'm basically going to wait and see what I need to vote for to protect them - especially since the last couple of rounds indicate this forum's love of Heartland has waned since the epic multi-part Heartland Appreciation Threads.

Heartland. Like someone said before, Pride's studio album version is great. Probably one of their best studio moments for getting a song just right. :up:

Guess I'm going Pride then to protect Heartland. That's cool. The studio version is amazing, but those horrendous live performances, year after year, are unforgivable.

Heartland had no business even belonging on this list to begin with

Yeah, it's so good it shouldn't be put to a fickle vote. :wink:

Heartland. Like someone said before, Pride's studio album version is great. Probably one of their best studio moments for getting a song just right. :up:
That was me and it's the exact reason I vote for Heartland, although I absolutely love that song.

Back
Top Bottom