Best Song Survivor: How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb Round VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see LAPOE finally getting long due treatment.

Keep Vertigo and COBL, the rest can burn.

OOTS, for god's sake. Neither it nor SYCMIOYO should have made it past the first three or four rounds, and it looks like it has more of a chance of being eliminated this round than SYCMIOYO so it's an easy choice. Plus I'm worried LAPOE now might be approaching the chop.

Sucks that Crumbs is gone. That leaves just COBL as one of the songs I wanted to make the finals at the start of the HTDAAB rounds. Now LAPOE is one of my desired finalists due to the elimination of Crumbs and One Step Closer.

Yeah, this. :doh: Apart from the bit apart OSC.

Went with L&P, piling on to save OOTS. I really want to vote for COBL but that would be pointless, so I'll keep bandwagoning whatever until OOTS goes.

I think COBL will have a free ride to semifinals (and probably finals), but it will be interesting to see who gets the second spot... it will probably be an interesting race between Vertigo and OOTS in the end. I'm rooting for OOTS (my second favorite on the album, after COBL).

OOTS, yet again. Get thee gone!

All this hate for LAPOE... what the hell. :|

I think LAPOE has aged terribly since the first couple listens. I have no desire to listen to that song again. Then again, just looking at what is left reconfirms my belief that this is U2's weakest album. COBL is the only song I feel any reasonably strong connection to.

I think LAPOE has aged terribly since the first couple listens. I have no desire to listen to that song again. Then again, just looking at what is left reconfirms my belief that this is U2's weakest album. COBL is the only song I feel any reasonably strong connection to.

most of this, cept for that last little line about COBL . . . I like OOTS (in all its 'banal twinkly dross'), Vertigo is a helluva 'pick me up and make me happy song', SYCMIOYO may be a little mawkish and perhaps unneccessary live but I still like it . . . :)

most of this, cept for that last little line about COBL . . . I like OOTS (in all its 'banal twinkly dross'), Vertigo is a helluva 'pick me up and make me happy song', SYCMIOYO may be a little mawkish and perhaps unneccessary live but I still like it . . . :)

Yeah I can agree with pretty much everything you say there. Vertigo is definitely a catchy pick-me-up. But I'm not feeling much love for this album recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom