Best Song Survivor: How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb Round V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song.

Welcome to the fifth round for How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb in Best Song Survivor! The object of this game is to find Interference's favourite U2 song. To do so, songs will be eliminated album-by-album in 24 hour long rounds to leave the favourites to contest a final that will determine the very favourite. The top two songs from this album will proceed to the 2000s semi-final. Only original U2 songs with official studio releases will compete. Due to dominating past tournaments and the inevitable likelihood that they will do the same this time, Where The Streets Have No Name and One are not in the tournament and can be assumed default equal #1 over and above the ultimate winner.

In the previous round, All Because Of You was eliminated.

ORDER OF ELIMINATION
11. A Man And A Woman
10. Yahweh
9. One Step Closer
8. All Because Of You

GRAND FINALISTS
1. New Year's Day
2. A Sort Of Homecoming
3. The Unforgettable Fire
4. Bad
5. With Or Without You
6. One Tree Hill
7. All I Want Is You
8. Until The End Of The World
9. The Fly
10. Zooropa
11. Stay
12. Gone

2000S SEMI-FINALISTS
1. Beautiful Day
2. Walk On
3. Kite

LAST ROUND'S RESULTS
36 votes: All Because Of You
20: Crumbs From Your Table
8: Love And Peace Or Else, Original Of The Species
5: Vertigo, Miracle Drug
4: SYCMIOYO
0: City Of Blinding Lights
(Total votes: 86)

OOTS. It's the worst song here along with SYCMIOYO, and I'm making a (probably futile) bid to protect Crumbs.

SUGAR COME AUWNNNNN
SHOW YOUR SEOULLLLLLLLLL
YOU BEEN KEEPIN' YOUR LOVE
UNDER CONTROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

:yuck:

that song bono can't sing live.

(in fear of hearing the tyraid from across the Tasman)

Bullshit!!!

Fine he had the backing track during the falsetto, but his verse vocals, and screaming etc were off the hook!

I don't understand the lack of love for this song?? It is by far and away the best quality song they made in the 00's until NLOTH came out

I don't understand the lack of love for this song?? It is by far and away the best quality song they made in the 00's until NLOTH came out

If you skirt over the fact that it's the worst song they've ever made, then, yeah, I guess you're right.

OMG who will win the unwinnable war of MY SUBJECTIVE TASTE IS BETTER THAN YOUR SUBJECTIVE TASTE? The world may never know... :wink:

If you skirt over the fact that it's the worst song they've ever made, then, yeah, I guess you're right.

OMG who will win the unwinnable war of MY SUBJECTIVE TASTE IS BETTER THAN YOUR SUBJECTIVE TASTE? The world may never know... :wink:

I will win it Dig, I will....

PS, it is fun firing people up in here.

PPS, CRUMBS MUTHAFUKA'S!!! :rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

Love and Peace or Else...a bit too cheesy for me. Got some interesting musical work however

(in fear of hearing the tyraid from across the Tasman)

Bullshit!!!

Fine he had the backing track during the falsetto, but his verse vocals, and screaming etc were off the hook!

the one he can't sing live

(ps watch out, it's not so hard for me to come kick your ass)

the one he can't sing live

(ps watch out, it's not so hard for me to come kick your ass)

I'll be waiting Een...

I'll have my knife and a tinny of Foster's, and we can fight in the croc pit!

Fuck I hate stereotypes. I don't own a knife, I have never seen a live croc, and I don't think you can even buy Foster's in Australia...

I'll be waiting Een...

I'll have my knife and a tinny of Foster's, and we can fight in the croc pit!

Fuck I hate stereotypes. I don't own a knife, I have never seen a live croc, and I don't think you can even buy Foster's in Australia...

do you own a spoon?

although if you'd not said that last paragraph i'd have conceded the fight to you. i have seen a live croc, they're....boring. they sit there, which is probably better than it being exciting and them fucken chasing me across a swamp.

do you own a spoon?

although if you'd not said that last paragraph i'd have conceded the fight to you. i have seen a live croc, they're....boring. they sit there, which is probably better than it being exciting and them fucken chasing me across a swamp.

If it wasn't for that last sentence, I would have allowed you to concede. Nut up, it's just a croc!

:wave:

Anyway, back on topic, yeah crocs are boring, snakes on the other hand, snakes frighten the bejesus out of me!

If it wasn't for that last sentence, I would have allowed you to concede. Nut up, it's just a croc!

:wave:

Anyway, back on topic, yeah crocs are boring, snakes on the other hand, snakes frighten the bejesus out of me!

i've eaten alligator, so i'm pretty badass and all.

snakes? you should meet our friend mia. she has a pretty magnificent friend...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom