Best Song Survivor: Grand Final VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIWIY needs to go and die. There is no way that it deserves to be in the top ten U2 songs of all times. Same with NYD, to a lesser degree.

I was going to vote for UTEOTW but I didn't, because live it's way better than asnoozestic Stay.

I'll vote for studio versions now then. Until The End of The World is still my favourite though.

bunch of shit that Zooropa is out. hey, let's just turn this into "which song did best on the radio"!!!!1111

It does seem that way at first look I think, with songs like Zooropa, Gone, Beautiful Day, and Stay leaving, and probably One Tree Hill soon too. But I think it's only because last time we didn't have the WOWY's and Fly's around. As good as the others are, they are not going to outlast those (and I tend to agree with it!) But that's what made the last Survivor so fun, it was great to see Zooropa and OTH go all the way. (I'm still so surprised we lost all of ATYCLB, HTDAAB and NLOTH though! :ohmy: ) So on that account, you're right!
(Although I'm not surprised NLOTH is gone, not because of the quality of the songs, but it just hasn't been around long enough for people to form emotional bonds yet.)

I voted the weakest studio version song here.... OTH... though i should have voted Stay to save AIWIY which is among the top 5 songs in the list.... but Stay probably deserves to... stay

It was between WIth or without You and Until the end of the world, tough choice but I went for UTEOTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom