Best Song Survivor: Grand Final VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song.

Welcome to the sixth grand final in Best Song Survivor! The object of this game is to find Interference's favourite U2 song. To do so, songs will be eliminated album-by-album in 24 hour long rounds to leave just one song left standing as the very favourite. Only original U2 songs with official studio releases will compete. Due to dominating past tournaments and the inevitable likelihood that they will do the same this time, Where The Streets Have No Name and One are not in the tournament and can be assumed default equal #1 over and above the ultimate winner.

In the fifth grand final, the last remaining song from the 2000s, Beautiful Day, got the flick.

ORDER OF ELIMINATION
16. Kite
15. Moment Of Surrender
14. Gone
13. Magnificent
12. Beautiful Day

LAST ROUND'S RESULTS
32 votes: Beautiful Day
26: A Sort Of Homecoming
18: Zooropa
9: One Tree Hill
8: The Unforgettable Fire, Stay
7: All I Want Is You
2: New Year's Day
1: Bad, Until The End Of The World, The Fly
0: With Or Without You
(Total votes: 113)

Stay. Both because it's my least favourite here and because I hope it can protect ASOH and Zooropa. ASOH especially.

Thank god the 2000s stuff is gone. Shame Gone got lumped in with that stuff.

It was between UTEOTW and ASOH for me, though I wll probably go for thr studio version of Bad after that.
ASOH. Sorry Ax, I know that I'm now excommunicated. :reject:

Voted UTEOTW , great song but crap production on the studio version.

Here`s hoping that ASOH wil stay for another round.
I suspect ASOH and Zooropa will get alot of votes:sad:
But I can`t go force myself to vote Zooropa in order to save ASOH , both are just :drool:

Cheers ,

Mauwer

I like ASOH better than Bad, live or studio.

Zoocrappa again.

All I Want Is You needs to go. there's no reason to vote Zooropa or ASOH before this song.

also, Fez - Being Born should be on this list.

I am DISTURBED that One Tree Hill is currently leading.

I am DISTURBED that One Tree Hill is currently leading.

Yeah, that's messed up. I'd have a hard time voting for ASOH to try to save it, though. They're both very high in my U2 songs of the 80s rankings.

Yeah, that's messed up. I'd have a hard time voting for ASOH to try to save it, though. They're both very high in my U2 songs of the 80s rankings.

As far as I'm concerned, when it comes to U2's songs:

1. One Tree Hill
2. A Sort Of Homecoming

Anybody voting for either fails in my view. :tsk:

Third, of course, is Heartland, the song that SHOULD be here but isn't.

Since we're talking about studio versions, One Tree Hill. That song came to life when played live.

seriously...guys, Zooropa and One Tree Hill...it was funny a round or two ago but you know..joke's over now? :huh::doh:

Zooropa.

For what it's worth, I think this is ultimately going to boil down to NYD, Bad, WOWY, UTEOTW, and The Fly - which will boil down to WOWY and The Fly - and finally The Fly. Just seems that way, the way the voting's been going. Who knows, just my opinion. Although I'll be pulling for NYD all the way through. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom