Best Song Survivor: Grand Final VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'll vote for OTH instead of ASOH. It's too bad that BD is gone, but I'm glad to see the three worst songs remaining are the three that are in the lead right now.

I'm glad to see the three worst songs remaining are the three that are in the lead right now.

I'm relieved that you have returned to being wrong. Harmony evidently has been restored to the universe. :wink:

I think I'll vote for OTH instead of ASOH. It's too bad that BD is gone, but I'm glad to see the three worst songs remaining are the three that are in the lead right now.

um....i think you're playing the game wrong. a high amount of votes aren't a good thing.

i agree. it's almost like people are voting by how well the songs did on the radio. if that's the case, i want banning power.

It's like people are voting by HOW WRONG THEY ARE OH MAN WHAT THE HELL IS THIS.

Seriously, Ax - I think you should suddenly change the rules and make the three highest scorers go into the major final. I know that you are not opposed to this.

Anyone wanting to save Zooropa, One Tree Hill, and A Sort Of Homecoming need to vote for Stay.

Stay.

Interference never ceases to surprise me.

I'm waiting for the next thread complaining about playing too many war horses in concerts.

ASOH to try to save Zooropa, either way a sad vote :(
But these rounds are always frustrating near the end, I never want to cast votes for such excellent songs. Why do I do this to myself! :crack:

Current leaders:

1. Zooropa
2. ASOH
3. One Tree Hill

You people are idiots. Anyway, I voted WOWY just because I like wasting my vote.

^Ha! They're all amazing songs at this point, so I just voted for my least favourite, even though it rendered my vote meaningless. And I tend to agree with LM, but whatevs.

Why does it feel like I'm picking favourites amongst my kiddies here :gah:

Voted for least favourite left here which, happily (hopefully) will help save one of my very favourites *keepsfingerscrossed* . . . zooropa . . .beautiful piece of music but doesn't get the goosebumple meter skyrocketing like some of the others

next to go should be the old warhorse nyd . . .but I think I have my work cut out for me there :)

next to go should be the old warhorse nyd . . .but I think I have my work cut out for me there :)

Yeah, I was surprised that NYD has no votes. I mean, I love it, but because it's an old warhorse, I figured that more people would be tired of it. Which, I do understand that sentiment - I'm tired of many of them (Bullet, SBS, One, et al...even Streets) just by virtue of them being so overplayed over the years. I recognize that they're amazing, classic songs, and I used to love them, I'm just bored with them now. Surprisingly, NYD, IWF and Pride have never entered that category for me, I still love them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom