Best Song Survivor: Grand Final IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS???? Magnificent is going to be voted out?

Your not U2 fans if your voting for Magnificent now already!

There is something goin on here that aint right... How the hell did this happen??

it's "you're" and i consider myself quite a large U2 fan, and no, magnificent sucks in my opinion.

good addition.

Magnificent is easily my favourite U2 song this decade, but if you guys want to vote it out, fair enough.
Next round will be very hard.

though you know, this has given me an idea of running a survivor off-forums essentially. i still have to give some thought as to how i'd want to do this, but i might want to do a survivor series after this one's over, unless axver wants to do another one next. :D

I do want to run another Survivor, though it would be pretty quick. I'm quite interested in your off-forum idea - my only worry is that it would struggle to get participation. Remember the early days of Survivor, when you actually posted your vote rather than voting in a poll? Not even the final was able to manage 50 votes (One 25-24 Streets).

The Survivor format I'd like to pursue is running EVERY album with the multiple choice favourites format we used for the miscellaneous rounds, with the non-album tracks integrated with the album tracks. So it'd be 12 rounds plus however many finals. And a new Album Survivor to include NLOTH in the rankings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom