Best Song Survivor: Grand Final IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think all the Magnificent voters need to swing on over to Beautiful Day for the next round.

After Mag is eliminated, the remaining tracks that don't appear on any Best-Of compilation will be Zooropa, ASOH, and OTH and the Fly.

Unfortunately, I think the "not appearing on a Best-Of" curse will strike and those will be the next to go. Except for the Fly.

After Mag is eliminated, the remaining tracks that don't appear on any Best-Of compilation will be Zooropa, ASOH, and OTH and the Fly.

Unfortunately, I think the "not appearing on a Best-Of" curse will strike and those will be the next to go. Except for the Fly.

The Fly was on the Japanese best of though. :wink:

Zooropa is one of the greatest things ever. If they bring that out for this tour, then that might single-handedly make it one of their best tours ever. Especially if they play ASOH as well.

Ax, there's no way I could really piss you off and change my vote from AIWIY to ASOH, is there? I love ASOH, but I love Magnificent more...

OTH was on the Japanese Best Of 1980-1990. The Fly was on the UK Best Of 1990-2000.

I didn't know OTH was on any edition of any best of. Although it absolutely should have been on every edition of Best of 1980-1990. Possibly on U218, too.

I think after Beautiful Day, One Tree Hill is my least favourite song left. Not a stab at One Tree Hill but just a testament to how amazing the rest of these songs are

ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS???? Magnificent is going to be voted out?

Your not U2 fans if your voting for Magnificent now already!

There is something goin on here that aint right... How the hell did this happen??

This is not real voting.. your all joining up on a particular song... HOW ABOUT VOTING FOR WHAT YOU LIKE OR DONT LIKE FOR ONCE.. make this Poll real not fake.

This is not real voting.. your all joining up on a particular song... HOW ABOUT VOTING FOR WHAT YOU LIKE OR DONT LIKE FOR ONCE.. make this Poll real not fake.

So ASOH is genuinely your least favorite here? Just asking. It looks strange when you're voting for the song that's closest to the song you're adamantly defending, while simultaneously preaching at the rest of us about the horrors of strategic voting.

These are done so often, I don't blame people for toying around and strategizing. It's just for fun.

So ASOH is genuinely your least favorite here? Just asking. It looks strange when you're voting for the song that's closest to the song you're adamantly defending, while simultaneously preaching at the rest of us about the horrors of strategic voting.

What a load of crap mate... i dont mind ASOH, but i like all the other songs better apart from NYD... but i have had to vote ASOH to save Gone and now Magnificent seeing as NYD is not getting many votes.. so sadly i have joined your 'game'..

Well if its all for fun how does WTSHNN and ONE keep winning?.... truth is they are the best U2 songs... and Magnificent is quite possibly on the same level, but now you guys playing around have screwed that notion. This poll wont mean jack anymore, so dont go basing any opinions or facts with regards to the end results.

I am, nothing you say makes any sense whatsoever.

The bottom line is that there's no way to "truthfully" state what are the best U2 songs, so you just sound kind of uninformed. You talk about facts while dealing with subjectivity.

So Axver did you really want to find out what U2 songs are most popular and could rank alongside ONE and WTSHNN or is this some shitfest to waste time? I'm sure you meant well but it appears to be all going down the gurgler mate.....

Ax, there's no way I could really piss you off and change my vote from AIWIY to ASOH, is there? I love ASOH, but I love Magnificent more...

If this changes the outcome, you'll be hearing from me ...

In any case, are you sure you want to be associated with this:

ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS???? Magnificent is going to be voted out?

Your not U2 fans if your voting for Magnificent now already!

There is something goin on here that aint right... How the hell did this happen??

:lmao:

So Axver did you really want to find out what U2 songs are most popular and could rank alongside ONE and WTSHNN or is this some shitfest to waste time? I'm sure you meant well but it appears to be all going down the gurgler mate.....

In your next post, could you possibly try to make sense?

I am, nothing you say makes any sense whatsoever.

The bottom line is that there's no way to "truthfully" state what are the best U2 songs, so you just sound kind of uninformed. You talk about facts while dealing with subjectivity.

Well we were on finding out the most popular U2 songs by U2 fans.... but it all means nothing now this has happened... I think you are the one that is uninformed buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom