Best Song Survivor: Grand Final III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song.

Welcome to the third grand final in Best Song Survivor! The object of this game is to find Interference's favourite U2 song. To do so, songs will be eliminated album-by-album in 24 hour long rounds to leave just one song left standing as the very favourite. Only original U2 songs with official studio releases will compete. Due to dominating past tournaments and the inevitable likelihood that they will do the same this time, Where The Streets Have No Name and One are not in the tournament and can be assumed default equal #1 over and above the ultimate winner.

In the second grand final, Moment Of Surrender lost. (I'll spare you the bad puns.)

ORDER OF ELIMINATION
16. Kite
15. Moment Of Surrender

LAST ROUND'S RESULTS
26 votes: Moment Of Surrender
15: A Sort Of Homecoming
11: Beautiful Day
10: Zooropa, Gone
9: One Tree Hill
8: Magnificent
7: All I Want Is You
6: The Unforgettable Fire
2: New Year's Day
1: Bad, Until The End Of The World, Stay
0: With Or Without You, The Fly
(Total votes: 107)

Beautiful Day is an easy choice here.

I will not forgive EYKIW if ASOH is eliminated here.

ASOH

There's no way BD should be getting votes. That song deserves to go to the final three, with UTEOTW and WOWY.

I'd rather see ASOH stay than Beautiful Day, but I'm voting for AIWIY again.

AIWIY. good song, but doesn't hit me like all the other songs on there.

by the way, where's Fez - Being Born?

There's so many things I want to say about Magnificent, and how it's really not that good, and it's a travesty, and how a lot of the voting's not been great, but it's just a lost cause really.

There's so many things I want to say about Magnificent, and how it's really not that good, and it's a travesty, and how a lot of the voting's not been great, but it's just a lost cause really.

Here, I'll put it into easy terms - When we do this thing next year and get to the same stage as we are here, Magnificent will not be in the poll.

:doh: people voting for Beauty Day already....!

:doh: people voting for Asorty Coming already....!

QUOTE=The Sad Punk;6162410]Here, I'll put it into easy terms - When we do this thing next year and get to the same stage as we are here, Magnificent will not be in the poll.

It will if I have anything to do about it :wink::heart:

Can't believe ASOH has so many votes...

Since the Grand Final I. :sexywink:
You just can't compare ASOH to BD. :down::crack: BD doesn't belong here, time to go.

Aye, I adore ASOH and reckon it should stay.

Beautiful Day is the quintessential U2 anthem, I enjoy it immensely, would be sad to see it go. There's nothing like it.

zooropa again...how the hell did MOS get eliminated? i can't believe that song doesn't get more respect here...maybe it's because the album is so new

QUOTE=The Sad Punk;6162410]Here, I'll put it into easy terms - When we do this thing next year and get to the same stage as we are here, Magnificent will not be in the poll.

It will if I have anything to do about it :wink::heart:

Can't believe ASOH has so many votes...

It probably has more chance than me making sure Boomerang II makes it into the finals, but we'll see. ;)

zooropa again...how the hell did MOS get eliminated? i can't believe that song doesn't get more respect here...maybe it's because the album is so new

I have no idea. Makes no sense. Although I'm thinking this is why U2 will always play the same old songs. This is what the majority wants, Beautiful Day, With or Without You, New Year's Day again and again and again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom