Best Song Survivor: Grand Finalé

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your least favorite song?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

digitize

ONE love, blood, life
It is time for the very last round of the late 2012-early 2013 Interference Best Song Survivor! The top two songs are Where the Streets Have No Name and Bad. Please note that your task is still to vote against your least favorite of the two. You have 48 hours to vote against your least favorite song. For anyone just joining us, rules may be found here.

Also, I plan to create a rather detailed results summary, like I did for Rate the Song. But I am very busy right now, so it may take a bit of time.

Thanks, digitize. :up:

Bad, again. Where the Streets Have No Name is just magical, both on the album and live. Both are great songs, however.

I think ppl are voting for their fave song here.

There is no way Bad can win this.

I love Streets. But Bad is just so beautifully haunting. I love the poignant lyrics and the ambience the song creates.

Since I've only voted on studio versions this whole time, the vote is a piece of cake. Streets deserves to win if this the final.

Meanwhile, in the considerably more prestigious survivor running in my head, Zooropa is comfortably winning, with 9 votes to All I Want Is You's 16. Just thought you guys should know who the real winner is.

I sure hope not..from what I understand Digitize will compile an exhaustive study on individual's voting patterns and we'll all form warring factions accordingly in the near future.

Or he'll submit the results to the Feds, and god only knows what they'll do with the info :uhoh:

They already know the results in advance. I mean, FBI and CIA.

Sorry Bad, your WAIA version is my favourite U2 moment of all time, but the studio version of Streets is probably their best studio effort of all time, a song so good that even the beatles and the stones couldn't manage anything as exhillirating and uplifting.

I sure hope not..from what I understand Digitize will compile an exhaustive study on individual's voting patterns and we'll all form warring factions accordingly in the near future.

Interference is actually the subject of my dissertation for my Ph.D. in statistics.

Or any Internet community, really. I frequent some sports sites with message board style posting like this and it's just as wide-ranging in its insanity.

And I've also visited AtEase, which is the most insane music forum I've ever come across.

Yeah, I can't even begin to explain Atease's music forum. It's the perfect blend of eliteness, childish behavior, strong opinion, vulgarity, and piracy.

Back
Top Bottom