Best Song Survivor: Finals, Round Two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your least favorite song?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

digitize

ONE love, blood, life
Ultraviolet was kicked out in the last round, leaving nine songs in finals competing for... well, first place! You have twenty-four hours to vote against your least favorite song. For anyone just joining us, rules may be found here.

Wouldn't have been much quicker if everyone just voted for their favourite song from the very beginning? The fuck are you guys doing?

tsarbomba.png

Many of my favourites may have been decimated, but this is now a fucking great selection of songs. Hard to complain too much when five of my top fifteen have managed to survive (NYD, UF, Bad, The Fly, Zooropa). This round's a tough call between UTEOTW and Stay. UTEOTW is probably a shade weaker in studio, but some of those live performances are just mindblowing, so Stay it is.

Alternatively, if you're a miserable so-and-so who sees Hive negativity everywhere, feel free to re-imagine this post as a diatribe against "Stay (Faraway, So Crap!)".

Two of their most amazing songs on the chopping block. Sad!

Stay: great song, the others are better.

Wow, it's when you se a list of songs like this that you remember how great U2's catalogue of songs is!

Very tough choice, but the one I listen to least is probably With or Without You.

The Panther, The Poster Formerly Known As Numbers (aka 65980). Many of his previous avatars came dangerously, sexily close to revealing a nipple.

LOL! The Super Bowl flag moment hater... :shifty:

Damn... old posters come back with different names? Interference should have its history documented in wikipedia!

The Panther, The Poster Formerly Known As Numbers (aka 65980). Many of his previous avatars came dangerously, sexily close to revealing a nipple.

What was that really randomly funny post of his that came out of nowhere? Loved that. Classic Interference that was

I went to bed and the vote to save TUF was NYD. Now it looks like the Fly. Things change quickly! My next 3 to leave are The Fly, UTEOTW, and NYD, so I'll go The Fly to help out the TUF operation.

Back
Top Bottom