Best Song Survivor: Finals, Round Three

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your least favorite song?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Really? Are you yawning because you're just sick of the song, or do you actually think it's boring?

New Year's Day is one of the best rock songs ever. I won't stand here silently and let somebody call it boring. But it's understandable if you're just tired of it after all these years, I guess.

The biggest oversight is that Running to Stand Still is not here. And ASOH. Replace Stay and NYD with those two and you've probably got my top 8 U2 songs.

RTSS, great though it may be, is barely even in the lower reaches of the JT top eight. (What a fucking good album.)

I'm totally with you on ASOH though.

Really? Are you yawning because you're just sick of the song, or do you actually think it's boring?

New Year's Day is one of the best rock songs ever. I won't stand here silently and let somebody call it boring. But it's understandable if you're just tired of it after all these years, I guess.

not even sure about that. I still think it sounds the best (save Streets) of their war horses live. Still sounds really fresh and great when they play it, especially when it's a treat and not at every single show...even though it deserves to be over Pride or With or Without You at this point.

I hope a couple of people did because NYD shouldn't go yet.

Wow. Can't believe NYD is out...Not that I wanted Stay to be out either.

I will begin again.

Hell, change my vote from The Fly to Stay, I can't bear to see NYD go this early.
If time permits?

I guess you can choose, eh.

Back
Top Bottom