Best Song Survivor: Finals, Round Seven

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your least favorite song?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

digitize

ONE love, blood, life
The Fly was swatted in the last round, leaving this competition's top four songs! You have twenty-four hours to vote against your least favorite song. For anyone just joining us, rules may be found here.

UTEOTW, yet again. Shouldn't have outlasted The Fly.

Won't be gutted if WOWY perishes though. Bad is the best song left.

WOWY. I'm jumping on the Streets-Not-To-Win Wagon right after. Would like to see it happen just cause. I feel like I've won something just by seeing UTEOTW outlast the rest of AB and the 90s to get here. I'm pretty pleased about this fact.

Surprised and in many ways impressed that UTEOTW is still here, but I don't think it should be really. It's possibly my 3rd or 4th favourite song on AB, is absolutely wonderful and should have been the 5th single from AB but even so it's not a top 4 U2 song.

That said, I prefer it to WOWY.

difficult one...

off the top of my head i would vote Streets off, but i can't because it has the Edge's BEST EVER guitar line (that opening)

With or without you has always been a special one, from my teens, so that has to stay too

Bad, is pure joy

so, Until the end of the world is it!

Oops, accidentally voted for UTEOTW. Please change my vote to Bad.

Bad...love the song, but I've been voting pretty much strictly off of album versions, and I would rank the remaining:

1. WOWY- U2's most timeless song. 25+ years later it still sounds fresh.
2. UTEOTW- Sonically phenomenal. Every member of U2 shines on this one.
3. Streets- Great...would be my #1 if the album version had the same energy as the live version.
4. Bad- I love the song, but I rarely, rarely listen to the album version. Yes, it has raw emotion, but live the song became something else entirely. The version on U22 gives me chills every time.

One of these tunes is not like the others...and it's UTEOTW

Yup. Awesome song, amazing live, but it's just not on par with Bad or Streets, or even WOWY. I can totally understand people voting off WOWY cause it's been horrendous live for ages, but that's more Bono's fault than the song's.

I personally want UTEOTW to win just because it's my 2nd favorite U2 song behind Zooropa, which was voted off for some very awful reason.

Even though With Or Without You is in my top 5, I'd be okay with a double elimination here. 3 of these are in my top 10. That's good enough for me.

Back
Top Bottom