Best Song Survivor: Finals, Round Eight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your least favorite song?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Or I come back from time to time and see your ridiculousness and can't help myself.

Or I come back from time to time and see your ridiculousness and can't help myself.

Really? A harmless and only half serious jab at noone in particular, especially you given that you didn't even vote for that song, which others have repeated in various flavors over the course of this series, was worth you inserting yourself and keeping up this inane little pissing contest? To what end? Did you actually think I was serious? Good god get the fuck over whatever it is that's up your ass and find another target for your foolishness.

This is where I just shake my head and walk away.

:up:

The Rotterdam version is one of my faves from 92.
U2 - Until the End of the World - Live from Rotterdam - YouTube

I also love the Kiel 6/13/92 version. No video on that one that I have found as of yet.

Just watched this for the first time. Thanks for posting it. This is a raw version, as the Indoor shows were. Bono's voice seemed to have changed as they went into the Outdoor Broadcasts. Funny to see the Edge jumping up and down like that.

My definitive version was the Sydney show. I got the VHS tape in 1995, got obsessed and played the living shit out of it. UTEOTW, Angel of Harlem, Stay and Streets I must have seen at least 500 times since then. Lemon into WOWY and Love is Blindness were also unreal.

Really? A harmless and only half serious jab at noone in particular, especially you given that you didn't even vote for that song, which others have repeated in various flavors over the course of this series, was worth you inserting yourself and keeping up this inane little pissing contest? To what end? Did you actually think I was serious? Good god get the fuck over whatever it is that's up your ass and find another target for your foolishness.

This is where I just shake my head and walk away.

Yeah. Walk away. Maybe a nice walk will cool you down.

To quote you: Did you think I was serious? Good god(,) get the fuck over whatever it is that's up in your ass....

Getting up in a tizzy over harmless comments on an internet forum means you might have a problem. I mean, at the end of the day, which one of us has been banned/suspended from here and which one has not? :wave:

Yeah. Walk away. Maybe a nice walk will cool you down.

To quote you: Did you think I was serious? Good god(,) get the fuck over whatever it is that's up in your ass....

Getting up in a tizzy over harmless comments on an internet forum means you might have a problem. I mean, at the end of the day, which one of us has been banned/suspended from here and which one has not? :wave:

Dude, what the fuck? Seriously, I don't think you and I have ever even exchanged words negatively to each other until just the other day.

What is this about? Recently you just start jumping all over every word I say and nit pick? I've been here, what, 12 years, you, what 10? And NOW my "ridiculousness" has just reached the point where you can't resist taking shots at harmless joking comments I make to noone in particular, much less you?

Seriously, just stfu and stop being a prick for no reason. Waving around prior history like you are right now is just pathetic. You and I have no prior history, or at least that I recall. Maybe you can recall it, in which case who is in the tizzy over nothing? lol

You know, it'd be nice if either of you could recognize what's happening and walk away before it starts getting out of hand. It'd also be nice if people didn't assume that if one party has been reprimanded/banned before that they're automatically the one at fault, and can therefore be mocked, teased and goaded on.

Yeah, that would be nice.

Back
Top Bottom