Best Song Survivor: Early 80s Miscellaneous

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What are your FAVORITE songs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The short answer: because I'm an idiot.

The long answer: because I forgot that we had discussed these lists, so I just copied and pasted my list from Rate the Song, which excluded them for some reason (ie, a stupid oversight). I'll re-do this poll if there's mass interest, although I somewhat doubt that will be the case. I am really sorry, though.

Don't worry about it too much! I probably would've voted for at least one of them, but they were unlikely to go through and I don't think it really affects the results. Last time around is fairly instructive. Street Mission performed moderately well but wasn't a serious challenger, and The Fool made little impression - and this was with about double the amount of people voting in the average round: http://www.u2interference.com/forum...-miscellaneous-round-correct-poll-193471.html

Out of curiosity, do you guys ever get tired of bending down to kiss Axver's ass? I recommend some stretching exercises to limber up the mid-section.

Well that was out of nowhere. Jealous nobody's ogling your nips?

You were on fire with the first three....then it's like waaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??!11/!/!?*&Y(&#??

lol

x2

The Panther said:
Out of curiosity, do you guys ever get tired of bending down to kiss Axver's ass? I recommend some stretching exercises to limber up the mid-section.

He is the mastermind behind one of the best U2 publications/resources out there.

Back
Top Bottom