Best Song Survivor: Boy Round I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder who are the two bastards that, along with me, voted for A Day Without Me. :wink: :hug:

I want to see Twilight, An Cat Dubh, and Electric Co. advance. Make it happen, Interference!

Shadows and Tall Trees. One of my least favorite U2 songs.

I really like The Ocean, although to be honest, I never paid much attention to it before it was played on the last tour.

I want to see Twilight, An Cat Dubh, and Electric Co. advance. Make it happen, Interference!

Seconded.

All songs except A Day Without Me are terrible imo. It's even hard for me to vote since I dislike so many songs on Boy.

I'm in no position to criticise unconventional U2 opinions, but this is just batshit.

Twilight for me.

(...but this poll is a great excuse to revisit the album. Not a junk song on it)

I'm living in a pipe dream but I wanna see I Will Follow (people are probably sick of it, but it is a damn good song!), The Electric Co., and Another Time Another Place advance. Another Time Another Place won't make it for who knows why, I Will Follow won't make it because familiarity breeds contempt. Electric Co. probably will though.

OK, I'm not going to be here when this poll ends, but in the next 2.5 hours, the result isn't about to change. It's sufficiently clearcut that I'm mercy-ruling this and making the new round now.

VOTING CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom