Best Song Survivor: Boy Round I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, every song but The Electric Co. has a vote already.

Go TEC, I say.

Ah, geez - SFB, I guess. Mainly because the acronym translates to "shit for brains" when I read it. Also, I just like it less than the others.

Also Ax, where the fuck is Womanfish in one of those tiers jesus christ.

Stories for Boys, quite easily. It's not 'all there'.

And it's an absolute travesty that SATT is 'winning' this round. It's a fantastic song, and in my top three or four on the album/.

eh, i went with shadows, but i easily could have gone with the ocean or stories for boys. i can't get worked up over worst song here, it'll get harder later on.

For the record I voted for Into the heart, kind of regret it now, but as An Cat Dubh is one of my favourite songs in history(hence the name), I always feel that having Into The Heart tagged on at the end detracted from it a bit. WIsh i'd voted for I Will Follow now.

Ooh I always felt the two songs linked was one of the high points of the record for me, and live too.

What the hell is wrong with Ocean?

Just 'cause it's short doesn'tmean it's inferior......it's beautiful

Well at least Shadows isn't winning now...

But The Ocean still shouldn't be going. It's quite good. Nice lyrics, even with it's disappearing verse and all.

A picture in grey, Dorian Gray
Just me, by the sea
And I felt like a star
I felt the world could go far
If they just listened to what I said

:love:

I hope the rest of the comp won't be so predictable.

ups :angry::sad: i didn't read that i should vote for my least favorite... Axver can you undo my error and place my vote on "The Ocean" ? Stupid me :doh:

Sure. I can re-allocate your vote manually when I post the results at the start of the next round, but I'll PM a mod and see if they can actually alter your vote on the poll too.

Wow, this is great. Congrats Axver.

My vote goes to A Day Without Me

The Ocean even though I like it musically and lyrically, this is Boy this album is consistently awesome

Twilight FTW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom