Best Song Survivor: ATYCLB, Round Five

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your least favorite song?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like IALW, but WILATW is definitely better.

I think its only tied since so many are going to Elevation.

If WILATW had been played on the last tour, it would have 0 votes right now. The fact that IALW has 7 despite its 360 flogging is a testament to how weak the song is.

No, it's probably just the 7 people on here who happened to go to 2+ shows and saw it at each one. :D

Considering it was only played at less than half of all the shows on 360, it couldn't have been all that bad. It certainly wasn't played at every show, like some people on here would make it out to be.

If WILATW had been played on the last tour, it would have 0 votes right now. The fact that IALW has 7 despite its 360 flogging is a testament to how weak the song is.

maybe. I think it's a really good song. I just like the others better.

I also went to 10 360 shows, and did not see In a Little While once. I think it's a damn good little song, and even if the 360 version was crap, it doesn't change my opinion of the song.

I also went to 10 360 shows, and did not see In a Little While once. I think it's a damn good little song, and even if the 360 version was crap, it doesn't change my opinion of the song.

:up:

I just resubscribed to U2.com and downloaded the bonus tracks for it, including IALW. I agree that this version isn't quite up to par, but I'll have to listen to the Elevation and other 360 versions to compare. Otherwise, the studio track is great.

No, it's probably just the 7 people on here who happened to go to 2+ shows and saw it at each one. :D

Considering it was only played at less than half of all the shows on 360, it couldn't have been all that bad. It certainly wasn't played at every show, like some people on here would make it out to be.

Once it got in the setlist it never came out, and there's about 100 better songs they could have chosen.

Just because they played it at most shows during a leg of the tour doesn't mean they played it at all of them. Like I pointed out, it wasn't even played at half of the 360 shows in the end. Whether or not 100 songs are better than it is subjective too.

And even if it was another mid-tempo song they put in there, we'd still be crying about how they aren't playing Mofo or this other one. :huh:

Just because they played it at most shows during a leg of the tour doesn't mean they played it at all of them. Like I pointed out, it wasn't even played at half of the 360 shows in the end. Whether or not 100 songs are better than it is subjective too.

And even if it was another mid-tempo song they put in there, we'd still be crying about how they aren't playing Mofo or this other one. :huh:

I seem to remember the fact that IALW came to replace YBR on the second leg bothering people here (myself included).

Back
Top Bottom