Best Song Survivor: Atomic Bomb, Round Three

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your least favorite song?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
October... supposedly their least popular album, has better quality songs overall than this one. Heck, that drumming on Rejoice is maybe Larry's greatest moment from his whole career!

:up:

There is nothing on HTDAAB that approaches the quality of songs like Gloria, Rejoice, and Tomorrow.

lol I love that every HTDAAB poll so far is a giant hatefest, yet it didn't come in last in the overall poll. Hell, did it outlast ATYCLB?

ATYCLB came 10th and HTDAAB came 11th. They were both ahead of Passengers, 12th, and October, 13th. Nonetheless the rounds for ATYCLB and HTDAAB have had far more slagging than October or Passengers.

Probably because I don't hate october. I'm just indifferent to it. I don't care about most of the songs, nor with passengers. But with ATYCLB there's a couple songs I loathe, with Bomb there's a bunch of bores, I guess I feel stronger about those albums as I was actually around and aware when they came out.

Looks like ABOY is definitely gone this round.

As for next round, I can't bring myself to vote for OOTS, CFYT, or AMAAW at this point in the poll, so I think I'll be voting for LAPOE. Not that its a whole lot worse than the above 3, but I just kinda want to see them hang around a tiny bit longer.

Back
Top Bottom