Best Song Survivor: All That You Can't Leave Behind Round IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song.

Welcome to the fourth round for All That You Can't Leave Behind in Best Song Survivor! The object of this game is to find Interference's favourite U2 song. To do so, songs will be eliminated album-by-album in 24 hour long rounds to leave the favourites to contest a final that will determine the very favourite. The top three songs from this album will proceed to the 2000s semi-final. Only original U2 songs with official studio releases will compete. Due to dominating past tournaments and the inevitable likelihood that they will do the same this time, Where The Streets Have No Name and One are not in the tournament and can be assumed default equal #1 over and above the ultimate winner.

Peace On Earth got mercy-ruled out of the tournament last round.

ORDER OF ELIMINATION
11. Grace
10. Wild Honey
9. Peace On Earth

GRAND FINALISTS
1. New Year's Day
2. A Sort Of Homecoming
3. The Unforgettable Fire
4. Bad
5. With Or Without You
6. One Tree Hill
7. All I Want Is You
8. Until The End Of The World
9. The Fly
10. Zooropa
11. Stay
12. Gone

LAST ROUND'S RESULTS
26 votes: Peace On Earth
6: In A Little While
3: Elevation, When I Look At The World, New York
2: Stuck In A Moment
1: Beautiful Day
0: Walk On, Kite
(Total votes: 44 - mercy ruled)

How the hell are IALW and Stuck still here? My vote goes to IALW again. Can't believe anybody is voting for WILATW, one of the two best songs on the album, when dodgy songs like Stuck, Elevation, and IALW remain in the game.

How the hell are IALW and Stuck still here? My vote goes to IALW again. Can't believe anybody is voting for WILATW, one of the two best songs on the album, when dodgy songs like Stuck, Elevation, and IALW remain in the game.

^this.

Exact opposite really :wink: WILATW is "just another song" for me, there's nothing special about it. Therefore it gets my vote!

Opinions are quite split about Stuck (I like it!), but IALW? No way that deserves to be out so soon!

In A Little While, why people would vote for When I Look At The World puzzles me, its a very underrated song.

I closed my eyes and randomly clicked on one of the songs. Don't remember which one it was. I hope it wasn't Beautiful Day. I like that one.

This is disgusting. I'm going to have to vote for In a Little While to save When I Look at the Goddam World, which is an incredible song, instead of voting for the piece o'crap that is Elevation.

Come on people! Even if IALW irks you, that bridge is better than Elevation!

I don't think I'll every understand the hate/dislike for New York and When I Look at the World. Two gems of the decade and one reason I consider this album to be in the top half of their oeuvre.

How? Because IALW is one of the best songs of the past decade. :heart:

I would have voted for NY here, it would be next on my list, but I may have to vote WILATW to try to save IALW.... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom