Best Song Survivor: Achtung Baby Round Five

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your least favorite song?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

digitize

ONE love, blood, life
After two vote changes, Love Is Blindness still fell to Mysterious Ways... but by the smallest of margins, one vote. Now eight songs remain, vying for four slots in quarterfinals, as the contest intensifies. This seems to be possibly the most difficult and contentious set of rounds so far. You have 24 hours to vote for your least favorite song, the next song to be eliminated from this contest. For anyone just joining us, rules may be found here.

zoo station easily the weakest track by a wide margin, but i'm holding my vote to save mysterious ways if i can.

The Fly is the weakest song of the bunch IMO. I suppose I'm the only one who feels this way though :p

Zoo Stay-Shun. (That's the way I say it when I sing it.) I've started liking it recently more than I did before... but not enough to not vote for it.

Still voting for EBTTRT. I love that guitar intro to Zoo Station. "I'm ready to say I'm glad to be alive." It's the perfect opener for the album. Mysterious Ways is a classic for me. Love is Blindness is the perfect closer. Sad to see it go.

Since when did this forum do anything other than fap furiously over Acrobat? I'm confused.

Only 28 people have voted. That's a seriously small sample size. Who gives a shit?

Maybe if it was mandatory for every single Interferencer to vote in these things, it would be interesting. But when it's just a couple dozen people...yeah. Not even close to an accurate representation of the tastes of this site at large.

Zoo TV's, Popmart's and Elevation's Mysterious Ways were so badass, too bad Vertigo's versions were so so and 360's versions were nothing but mediocre.

Back
Top Bottom