Best Song Survivor: 2000s Semi Final VII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Axver

Vocal parasite
Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song.

Welcome to the seventh and penultimate 2000s semi final in Best Song Survivor! The object of this game is to find Interference's favourite U2 song. To do so, songs will be eliminated album-by-album in 24 hour long rounds to leave the favourites to contest a final that will determine the very favourite. The top four songs from this semi final will proceed to the grand finals. Only original U2 songs with official studio releases will compete. Due to dominating past tournaments and the inevitable likelihood that they will do the same this time, Where The Streets Have No Name and One are not in the tournament and can be assumed default equal #1 over and above the ultimate winner.

In the previous round, City Of Blinding Lights was caned. No HTDAAB songs are now left in the tournament. It joins Boy, October, Passengers, and non-album tracks in having no representation in the grand final.

ORDER OF ELIMINATION
12. Fast Cars
11. No Line On The Horizon II
10. Vertigo
9. The Ground Beneath Her Feet
8. Electrical Storm
7. City Of Blinding Lights

GRAND FINALISTS
1. New Year's Day
2. A Sort Of Homecoming
3. The Unforgettable Fire
4. Bad
5. With Or Without You
6. One Tree Hill
7. All I Want Is You
8. Until The End Of The World
9. The Fly
10. Zooropa
11. Stay
12. Gone

LAST ROUND'S RESULTS
31 votes: City Of Blinding Lights
26: Walk On
19: Moment Of Surrender
17: Breathe
11: Kite
8: Beautiful Day
4: Magnificent
(Total votes: 116)

As with the last few rounds, Breathe.

Can't believe COBL got ousted, given it's been such a favourite here. Shame Walk On will probably lose this round.

walk on again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again

What is this, ATYCLB vs. NLOTH?

I suppose I should bandwagon Walk On if I want to be exterminate ATYCLB from the proceedings, but I'm kinda liking this actually-voting-for-my-least-favourite-song lark.

BD, begone.

I think the last round had the most annoying result yet, ok COBL isn't a world beater but it's still 1000x better than Walk On.

I think it's hilarious this is currently an equally balanced ATYCLB vs NLOTH round given how much the forum rags on ATYCLB and loves NLOTH.

I think the last round had the most annoying result yet, ok COBL isn't a world beater but it's still 1000x better than Walk On.

If you'd said Breathe, I'd agree with you wholeheartedly.

No, I think COBL is 1000x greater than Breathe. Probably only about 10x greater than Walk On.

Agreed and that´s why I got suprise with all those COBL votes. I´m voting Breathe again NOT because I hate it - NOT ! actually I have listened to it a lot lately and it´s great! great! growing on me everyday - it´s just ´cause I need to choose the least favorite from a list of the best ones - just that.

Ju-Ju man, Ju-Ju man.

Oh! 8x8 -:

why the hell is Walk On getting more votes than Breathe? and once again, why did Fez - Being Born not make it? what is wrong with you people?

Back
Top Bottom