Best Song Survivor: 2000s Semi Final IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song.

Welcome to the fourth 2000s semi final in Best Song Survivor! The object of this game is to find Interference's favourite U2 song. To do so, songs will be eliminated album-by-album in 24 hour long rounds to leave the favourites to contest a final that will determine the very favourite. The top four songs from this semi final will proceed to the grand finals. Only original U2 songs with official studio releases will compete. Due to dominating past tournaments and the inevitable likelihood that they will do the same this time, Where The Streets Have No Name and One are not in the tournament and can be assumed default equal #1 over and above the ultimate winner.

In the last round, Vertigo emphatically lost.

ORDER OF ELIMINATION
12. Fast Cars
11. No Line On The Horizon II
10. Vertigo

GRAND FINALISTS
1. New Year's Day
2. A Sort Of Homecoming
3. The Unforgettable Fire
4. Bad
5. With Or Without You
6. One Tree Hill
7. All I Want Is You
8. Until The End Of The World
9. The Fly
10. Zooropa
11. Stay
12. Gone

LAST ROUND'S RESULTS
33 votes: Vertigo
16: The Ground Beneath Her Feet
8: Moment Of Surrender, Electrical Storm
7: City Of Blinding Lights
6: Breathe
4: Kite
2: Walk On, Magnificent
1: Beautiful Day
(Total votes: 87 - mercy ruled)

Breathe, I guess. I don't particularly passionately care about any of the album songs here really ... Magnificent perhaps, and Walk On has some sentimental value. I suppose COBL is one of those songs I wouldn't mind making the finals here. But the two songs I care about most on the list right now are TGBHF and Electrical Storm, especially the former. I'll be aghast if TGBHF is ousted this round. I thought it was pretty popular around this forum too - and it's easily better than any of the three ATYCLB tracks, that's for sure.

Well, at least Vertigo's gone.

I'm willing to change my vote to Walk On to protect TGBHF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom