Best Song Survivor: 1990s Semi Final VII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There will be hell to pay if you people oust Acrobat, the best U2 song of the nineties.

agreed. has the intensity of Live Please in the Studio plus some great Edge guitar work and a top 10 piece of lyrical work in U2's career.

Agreed, Gone > Please. Live, it's close...but studio Please is lacking while studio Gone is not.

agreed. has the intensity of Live Please in the Studio plus some great Edge guitar work and a top 10 piece of lyrical work in U2's career.

Shit, we agree? I'm troubled by this. :laugh:

Agreed, Gone > Please. Live, it's close...but studio Please is lacking while studio Gone is not.

I'd probably favour Please over Gone live, because no performance of Gone ever came close to Popmart Sarajevo's Please, but in the studio Gone wins by a fucking mile.

Speaking of Please, isn't it usually agreed that it is the best song on Pop? Then why is it going before Gone and Mofo?

Je ne comprends pas.

I always thought Gone was considered the best song on the album here. Live is a whole different story, overall I though Mofo was faring quite high on that list too, with Please and Gone.

I'm closing this round now. I'll be out when this round finishes in four hours, and no song with a double digit lead in the votes has ever been caught in the dying stages of a round, so I think it's fairly safe to end this.

VOTING CLOSED.

Back
Top Bottom