Best Song Survivor: 1990s Semi Final I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LNOE. I would have voted differently if it wasn't about studio versions though.

LNOE, not that it will make any difference.

The Slug elimination is sad.

Getting so tired of voting for "Please"...

BTW, these are the songs from this era that we inducted in the Songs You Meet In U2 Heaven project:

The Fly
One
Until The End Of The World
Acrobat *
Stay (Faraway, So Close)
Zooropa
Your Blue Room
Gone
Please

* Acrobat was not inducted in its first round of eligibility and took a little while to become inducted.

So, the five that should advance will come from the eight I listed above. The Fly/Until The End Of The World/Stay/Zooropa seem pretty untouchable in my eyes, so that would leave one of Acrobat/Gone/Please/Your Blue Room advancing...I'd say it's probably about an even 33% for the first three and 1% odds for Your Blue Room.

Getting so tired of voting for "Please"...

BTW, these are the songs from this era that we inducted in the Songs You Meet In U2 Heaven project:

The Fly
One
Until The End Of The World
Acrobat *
Stay (Faraway, So Close)
Zooropa
Your Blue Room
Gone
Please

* Acrobat was not inducted in its first round of eligibility and took a little while to become inducted.

So, the five that should advance will come from the eight I listed above. The Fly/Until The End Of The World/Stay/Zooropa seem pretty untouchable in my eyes, so that would leave one of Acrobat/Gone/Please/Your Blue Room advancing...I'd say it's probably about an even 33% for the first three and 1% odds for Your Blue Room.

If Lemon doesn't advance, EYKIW will have hell to pay and nothing to pay it with.

Oh man, the outcome of this round is so wrong.

So, the five that should advance will come from the eight I listed above.

I wouldn't be so confident, given you have about four times more people voting in Survivor.

I was going to mercy rule this, but we're close enough to the end that I might as well just let it run to its natural conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom