Best Song Survivor: 1990s Quarterfinal, Round Three

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your least favorite song?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

digitize

ONE love, blood, life
Miss Sarajevo was eliminated in the last round, leaving thirteen songs competing for nine slots in the 1990s/2000s semifinal round. You have 24 hours to vote for your least favorite song, the next song to be eliminated from this contest. For anyone just joining us, rules may be found here.

Gone is a good song, but I wouldn't rate it as one of their top 8 from the whole decade.

Gone should be gone.

Holding on to my vote to protect LWTSH, one of the best songs of the decade.

I'm happy to pile into anything that's not Gone, Zooropa, or The Fly - though One or UV really should be next to go.

My vote went to UTEOTW - won't make a difference. I do think this song is over-revered on this forum though - a great rocky song that probably isn't in the top 10 of the 90's.

I think this might be it for Larry With The Spinning Head.

I'd be sad to see it go, but on the other hand, we should be happy that a b-side lasted as long as it did against such strong competition.

My vote went to UTEOTW - won't make a difference. I do think this song is over-revered on this forum though - a great rocky song that probably isn't in the top 10 of the 90's.

I don't entirely disagree. It's incredible live, but the studio version is wanting. The guitar is mixed horribly - the one great part of the song, neutered.

I think this might be it for Larry With The Spinning Head.

I'd be sad to see it go, but on the other hand, we should be happy that a b-side lasted as long as it did against such strong competition.

Interestingly, it lasted longer back in the previous tournament in 2009. It was the seventh song to depart from the nineties finals, outliving Slug, Miss Sarajevo, YBR, LNOE, Lemon, and Mysterious Ways.

I'll go with Please, since as much as I love it, I love LWTSH more.

Disappointed to see Please under threat. Hopefully it can hang in there...
Yeah, really wtf? I didn't vote strategically up 'till now, but I definitely want Please to stay, so my vote goes to Lady With The Spinning Head.

Same here thats also why i voted lwtsh. Incredible that Please already gets so much votes. Its one of the best 90s songs, i mean how can you vote for please if your blue room is still here??

I'm pretty amazed how Please is doing. :D It might kick the bucket next turn, nice!

But after that I have no idea what to vote for again. :uhoh: Damn, the 90s was just a too good era for U2.

It'll be nice to see Your Blue Room compete with Please during the next round. Who's with me?

YBR is nice and all but better than Miss Sarajevo or Please (live)?? I'm not so sure.

:angry: LWTSH has some of the greatist Edge guitar playing in the gorgeous, bold, sinuous opening (& repeating) musical lines.
SHAMES on ya! :grumpy::tsk::tsk::tsk:

:wink:
the rest of the song is good too! :D

:eyebrow: wow peolpe think UTEOTW is over-rated??!!??

Moar :tsk:

:)

def will be harder as the field naorrows! :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom