Best Song Survivor: 1990s Quarterfinal, Round Four

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your least favorite song?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

digitize

ONE love, blood, life
Lady With the Spinning Head spun on out of BSS Survivor in the last round. That leaves twelve songs vying for nine slots in the 1990s/2000s semifinal round. You have 24 hours to vote for your least favorite song, the next song to be eliminated from this contest. For anyone just joining us, rules may be found here.

I really don't know. All these songs are fantastic.

One and UV need to get the hell out of here, but I'm worried there'll suddenly be an inexplicable run of votes for something awesome like YBR or Gone.

Sad to see Your Blue Room getting votes, all of a sudden as well :(

Tempted to vote for Please to save it, even though Gone is clearly the weakest here.

Cool, I'm on the Please bandwagon. I love both, but I want YBR to make the finals more.

Gone is probably my least favourite here (which is not to say that it isn't a great song), but since I rank most of the songs on Pop basically the same, Please can go.

voted for One by mistake - please add that to Your Blue Room instead, never thought I'd vote for that, but I prefer Please at the moment :wink:

Voted Please again.

Would be nice to have a poll after it's all said and done, where the choices are hidden until after it's over. Just one poll, 24 hours to pick your one favorite song. It would be interesting to see how the results change from the current poll; bandwagoning/ peer pressure/ voting songs to save others, etc...

I enjoy this format as well, but I think it would be interesting to see what effect the variables have.

I voted MOFO. I can only assume that with Please in the lead to face the chop, that there be a lot of uncultured heathens on this site :lol:

Back
Top Bottom