Best Song Survivor: 1990s Quarterfinal, Round Four

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your least favorite song?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love every single one of these songs. I couldn't straight up just vote against any of them. However, I'm incensed by what's happening with Please here, so I've voted to keep Please in the form of a vote for Your Blue Room, which kills me because I really love that song as well.

Come on people, save Please!

U2 Please 1997 MTV Video Music Awards - YouTube

U2 Pop Mart Live From Mexico - Please - YouTube

This was the last full band performance ever, as it was the last Popmart show:

U2 - Please (from POPMart Johannesburg) - YouTube

Please (live from Popmart Las Vegas) - YouTube

U2 Please, Popmart Mannheim - YouTube

U2 - Please (live from Rotterdam) - YouTube

Please U2 (PopMart '98 Chile) - YouTube

Please (live from Popmart Sao Paulo) - YouTube

One of the acoustic renditions from Elevation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cF-nGH2oKbw

Nam --

that was not the last full band version of Please. U2 played it full band once in Baltimore during Elevation, before stripping it down to Bono and Edge only.

Please...an incredible song live, I'll give it that. Album version is definitely not my favorite, though - which is why I'm voting it out. Surprised many are voting for it this round, though.

Posting that many YouTube videos in one post is incredibly unnecessary. I can now watch an entire sitcom rerun in the time it takes the page to load.

Changing my vote to Your Blue Room, despite the fact that it's one of my favorite songs here. I like Please more.

Posting that many YouTube videos in one post is incredibly unnecessary. I can now watch an entire sitcom rerun in the time it takes the page to load.

Sorry about that...I was only going to post a two or three but when I did the youtube search so many of them came up so I went a little nuts. I went to edit it just now to put it all in a spoiler tag, but the it's been more than 60 minutes so I can't. Never understood why there's a time limit on that.

Anyway, if one of the mods wants to edit the post and put all of the videos inside a spoiler tag(all of them in one tag, not one for each video), that'd be fine.

Why are people actually voting for Your Blue Room?
You mean for Please?

Im mindblown that Please is gonna be out of this so soon, it's miles ahead of your blue room especially with the live version which is one of the best things U2 has ever done live.

This just shows how different taste people have even if we all love U2. :)

Sorry about that...I was only going to post a two or three but when I did the youtube search so many of them came up so I went a little nuts. I went to edit it just now to put it all in a spoiler tag, but the it's been more than 60 minutes so I can't. Never understood why there's a time limit on that.

Anyway, if one of the mods wants to edit the post and put all of the videos inside a spoiler tag(all of them in one tag, not one for each video), that'd be fine.

Nah, you're all good. I shouldn't have even said anything. It's not a big deal. Go Bulls.

Actually, just an FYI: It doesn't matter if you put things under a spoiler. All of the content still has to load, so it pretty much makes no difference to people with slow computers or internet connections. It will still make their page load slowly.

And I love Please live. Soooo good. Still I know I will need to vote the song out eventually. :sigh: Probably soon if it survives.

Back
Top Bottom