Best Song Survivor: 1990s/2000s Semifinal, Round Six

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your least favorite song?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

digitize

ONE love, blood, life
Mofo was eliminated in the last round. That leaves eight songs competing for five slots in finals. You have twenty-four hours to vote against your least favorite song. For anyone just joining us, rules may be found here.

let's get rid of HMTMKMKM - was really surprised to see it go through yet another round with MOFO suddenly getting the boot out of nowhere. I guess it's between HMTM and Gone for now if last round's anything to go by?

The day we run out of slightly less than amazing songs to sacrifice to keep HMTM in and people suddenly see 2 or 3 votes for Lemon and think it's acceptable to pile on THAT song, I'll be very upset :wink:

Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me is the worst one here, unfortunately. But that's just a testament to how good the rest of the tracks are. I still love the song, but it's the weakest of an extremely good bunch.

Nananananananananananananananananabyebatman.

batcrab.jpg

I'm really surprised that Stay has 0 votes. It's a great song, but I'm just surprised that it hasn't been piled on yet.

If Ultra Violet survives longer than HMTMKMKM, that will suck, but if it survives longer than Gone, that will be farcical.

Back
Top Bottom