Best Song Survivor: 1990s/2000s Semifinal, Round Seven

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your least favorite song?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

digitize

ONE love, blood, life
Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me was vanquished in the last round, leaving seven songs competing for five slots in finals. You have twenty-four hours to vote against your least favorite song. For anyone just joining us, rules may be found here.

A tie between Gone and Ultraviolet would be good here. I'm gonna have to vote for Gone. I just like Ultraviolet a tiny bit more.

The other five songs are all stellar. Good job, Hive. The best five move on. Does it really matter if precious little Moment of Surrender went out one round earlier than three voters wanted it to?

Can we please get rid of UV now?

Gone is one of U2's top ten songs.

While I don't hate on Lemon as much as I used to (it would still be better if it wasn't falsetto-crazy, and the increased full voice Bono singing is what makes the live version of the song better), but it's still not as good as the other great songs here.

I'm glad that Stay hasn't been ruined by the weak-as-shit live versions they've been trotting out in recent years.

For christ's sake, fuck off Gone.

Stay is a cracking song, glad it's progressing like it will (almost untouched), but only because of the elite material that somehow exited prior to it (Beauty Day, Moment of Surrender, Magnify).

The other five songs are all stellar. Good job, Hive. The best five move on. Does it really matter if precious little Moment of Surrender went out one round earlier than three voters wanted it to?

Well Cobbler, I'm impressed, you're making progress. At least this time you were able to type a post without the words "shit" or "nigga" in it.

Congratulations!

Well, I am quoting lyrics.

And what if I was black? You've never seen a picture of me...

Mostly I'm just having some fun. Things can get too serious in here.

Well, I am quoting lyrics.

And what if I was black? You've never seen a picture of me...

Mostly I'm just having some fun. Things can get too serious in here.

Are you black? I hope so, because there's nothing quite so sad as a white kid running around saying "nigga" and using the fact that some hip-hop or rap star uses it as his get out of jail free card. It makes it look like your really want to use that word, and are just using music as your excuse.

Here's some advice: Don't do that. It's not fun, it's tasteless. There's a lot of songs you could quote, but a quick search show that for some reason you like to quote songs with "nigga" in them quite a bit. I actually don't think you're a bigot COBL, I really don't. And despite our disagreements on here I respect your musical knowledge. You're obnoxious, yes, but not a bigot. So don't do things that might make you look like one. And don't get to the point where you're comfortable with verbiage like that.

But maybe I'm wrong. Any Hive members feel like coming in an backing up the Cobbler on this one?

Says the person who implied sucking donkey balls was "big in SOUTH AMERICA".

Says the person who brought "donkey balls" and "it's big in South America" to these pages in the first place.

Interesting the people who get offended when you quote their words back to them. Maybe that means you shouldn't be saying them in the first place? Just a thought.

Says the person who brought "donkey balls" and "it's big in South America" to these pages in the first place.

Interesting the people who get offended when you quote their words back to them. Maybe that means you shouldn't be saying them in the first place? Just a thought.

Yea, you little prick. It's EXACTLY the same thing saying that a song (Elevation) sucks donkey balls and saying that HUMAN BEINGS from an specific place in the word love to suck donkey balls.

I don't even know why i waste my time with trash like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom