Best Song Survivor: 1980s Semifinal Round Two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your least favorite song?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

digitize

ONE love, blood, life
The Electric Co. was sent to the electric chair in the last round. That leaves twelve songs and only five slots in finals. You have 24 hours to vote for your least favorite song, the next song to be eliminated from this contest. For anyone just joining us, rules may be found here.

missed a round or 2 with spotty net connection

i could go and pout that 2 of my most fav U2
and in gen R&R songs have been :madspit: booted out (TTS & IGC)
but :love: OOC is till in there (but probably won't win, either
:madspit:)....

so.....

WOWY

Gloria is my favourite U2 song so I'll work to save that, but OTH is clearly the weakest here for me.

I still don't know how to vote this round! None of my top 5 I want to go through seem to be in danger so that's good for now, but so many of the remaining songs are at an equal tier for me. :hmm:

I guess I'm going with TUF. I love the album version, but it's never been a live favorite for me. And Pride should have been here longer! Oh well!

RTSS on ZooTV would have to be among U2's best live moments.

Yeah, too bad the album version doesn't sound like that. I very, very rarely listen to live music when not at a venue in person, so live recordings hold very, very little merit toward my voting patterns.

guess I need the permaban, I like one tree hill, but don't even think it should have survived the Joshua Tree round, let alone the quarterfinals.

Crap I read it wrong. New Year's Day is my favorite, not least favorite.

What's your least favourite? Digitize can manually change your vote at the end of the round.

guess I need the permaban, I like one tree hill, but don't even think it should have survived the Joshua Tree round, let alone the quarterfinals.

So many permabans for you.

Assuming there are any left after inte receives a truckload, anyway. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom