Best site for U2 posters???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoots

Blue Crack Supplier
Help me out, guys. I'm trying to find a poster themed on Achtung Baby or the Zoo era. And the site I usually go to, allposters.com only has posters from Elevation, Vertigo or R&H, JT etc.. Why is it so hard to find posters with images of the band in 1991-93? :mad:

Have you tried eBay? It's usually just 500 copies of the same posters, but I found one I used to have and was sorry I'd lost.

corianderstem said:
Have you tried eBay? It's usually just 500 copies of the same posters, but I found one I used to have and was sorry I'd lost.

:hmm: The thought HAS crossed my mind a few times. Maybe I'll go take a look. Thanks.

eBay!! I'd been looking all over for an Achtung Baby era poster and I got a really nice one circa 1991 with a black and white shot of the band. I've also seen ones with just the Achtung Baby album cover which are pretty nice. You might have to be patient though and just wait for good stuff to pop up... but you'll be rewarded in the end. :)

Actually I got an Achtung poster from allposters.com a while back

with the band on an airplane staircase, and it's B&W

I always go to a dutch website posterland.nl. Some great posters from thee zoo era.

Click on muziekposters (music posters), then click on the link
with U then click u2. Then you got 5 pages.
You don't speak dutch but it isn't hard to find.

I remember on old episodes of Roseanne when the characters of Mark and Becky had their own place there was an Achtung Baby cover poster hanging up in their bedroom. I wonder if it was because the guy who played Mark was irish and a really big U2 fan?

david said:
I remember on old episodes of Roseanne when the characters of Mark and Becky had their own place there was an Achtung Baby cover poster hanging up in their bedroom. I wonder if it was because the guy who played Mark was irish and a really big U2 fan?

What's sad is that I remember this. There was also a Zoo TV era U2 poster in Mrs. Doubtfire.

Back
Top Bottom