Best show ever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

00Kevin

War Child
What do you think was the best show u2 has ever performed? I'm a little biased since chicago 4 is the only one i've been to. Your opinions?

00Kevin said:

Or maybe just the 12-26 show

But the 27th! And the 30th! And the 31st! And the New Zealand shows! And ... the rest!

Kaitlyn-U2 said:
what's lovetown? is that a city?

Go forth and be educated about the greatest tour ever: http://forum.interference.com/t138649.html

(Ironic that you should ask on the same day such a perfect explanatory thread should be made!)

Disclaimer: of course most of you will dispute me and say ZooTV or Popmart or whatever was better, but you all know my opinion by now so I don't need a silly disclaimer like "in my opinion" or this paragraph, do I?

Axver said:

Go forth and be educated about the greatest tour ever: http://forum.interference.com/t138649.html

(Ironic that you should ask on the same day such a perfect explanatory thread should be made!)

Disclaimer: of course most of you will dispute me and say ZooTV or Popmart or whatever was better, but you all know my opinion by now so I don't need a silly disclaimer like "in my opinion" or this paragraph, do I?

Axver and daygloeyes2, I don't think you should take "Kaitlyn"s posts too seriously.

Last edited:
Chizip said:
its not me!

and why is this thread in this forum :confused:

Haha, I knew that. Calm down big boy.

:hug: :nerd: :hug:

:wink:

Haven't you noticed? The General Tour Discussion Area holds several new misplaced threads each and every day? :huh:

they need to make me a mod of this forum, id take care of business around here

I will yawn whenever i feel like it :rant:

Seriously, then i still dont know who Kaitlyn is, and your link didn´t help. Maybe its easier if you just told me :wink:

Girls night out sounds like a lot of fun,, Lets go find some sailors :cute:

Redkat will join us !!

yimou said:
I will yawn whenever i feel like it :rant:

Seriously, then i still dont know who Kaitlyn is, and your link didn´t help. Maybe its easier if you just told me :wink:

Well, I don't know either my friend, it could be you, me or anyone else :huh:. All I know at this point is that it isn't Chizip, so there's still some work to do.

You yawn when I give you the permission, clear? :wink:

btw. will you bring your barbie dolls tonight, Kaitiegirl? :cute:

U2Man said:

Well, I don't know either my friend, it could be you, me or anyone else :huh:. All I know at this point is that it isn't Chizip, so there's still some work to do.

You yawn when I give you the permission, clear? :wink:

btw. will you bring your barbie dolls tonight, Kaitiegirl? :cute:

So you want to be my big sister ?? And tell me when i can do things :sad:

Well i will bring my barbie dolls if you promise to wear those fabulous high heels you bought last night :cute: I adore them !!

Be ready at 8pm Redkat,, Girls night out

I log in and all of a sudden i have a big sister :scratch:

Ok, so do you have any suspects in your Kaitlyn search?

yimou said:
I log in and all of a sudden i have a big sister :scratch:

Ok, so do you have any suspects in your Kaitlyn search?

No, just the usual suspects, you know, Sicy, Elvis, neutral, Khanada....you know.....:wink:

U2Man said:

No, just the usual suspects, you know, Sicy, Elvis, neutral, Khanada....you know.....:wink:

:hmm: I believe you are on to something. Good work

Back
Top Bottom