best shot of the dvd?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kobayashi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
about 57 minutes in with all 4 of the band at the tip of the heart playing desire there is an overhead shot of the band jamming with their fans close by. i think that's pretty cool.

------------------
bottom line: U2 rules.

Bonocam.

Edge in Bono's face... as keeps looking down.. to make sure he doesnt mess up. Hehehhe classic.

cool111.gif

call me a soppy 'ol git but the bit during WOWY when Bono and the girl are laying side by side and you can see her mouthing the words with him, and he sits up and justs looks at her is almost like intruding on a very private moment! Then when he kisses her and she puts her hands over her eyes and her face crumples! When I saw that happened the first time it gave me a lump in my throat!
Who needs a weepie film when you have that?
...what a bomb! dabs his eyes with a tissue and blows his nose on the curtains....sniff

What a Bomb! That part just made me mad.

mad.gif

Heeheee j/k well I understand what you're saying.. it did give me goose bumps but then jelousy took over.

rock.gif

...around the start of The Fly solo when he lies on his chest and slithers towards the audience down by the tip..the look on his face is priceless...only Bono can pull it off without looking stupid...

...bonos reaction to a low flying object flung from the crowd...two fingers swiftly up, and quick verbal of "f**k you" and on with the song...

...bono kicking Edge's Les Paul, bono fisting Edges Les Paul, bono smashing his microphone into Edges pickups during UTEOTW, I'd like to think Edge won that battle hands down
smile.gif

The Bonocam on UTEOTW where he looks down at the crowd at the front. There is a particularly delightful looking young lady singing along with the "going down on me/spilling over the brim" (stop it people) and then Bono looks up to the skies and reaches out for "reach out for the one i tried to destroy". That bit is particularly agreeable.

Good thread.

I like the part on IALW when Bono and Edge are back to back and he's singing about "taking a rocketship into the sky."

And how can you not like the Streets opening?

Um, I think my favorite is at the very beginning-Larry walking out to the stage...

Need I say more?
wink.gif

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

Back
Top Bottom