Best place to buy the Deluxe Limited Edition?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wolf Q

The Fly
I'd really rather buy the "Deluxe Limited Edition" of HTDAAB in the store vs. ordering online. I think it comes with a book and dvd, correct?

First question...will it be available in stores in the USA?

Second question...what stores would be the best bet to try? If there's any midnight release I'll be going to that...last time they had it at Media Play. Other stores around here that carry CDs are Wal-mart, Barnes and Noble, Borders....there's also Best Buy and Virgin records but none close by.

Third question...is Fast Cars on this or where can I find that?

I'm hoping that would be available at a midnight release because I'd rather just buy that vs. buying the regular version as well as the limited edition... unless it doesn't have a regular cd case/booklet? I'm confused :huh:

Oh, and I just thought of another question. With the Vertigo single, is there more than one CD single that will be available to buy or just one type?

Tip Top Prince said:
Thanks RR - got it. :D

I wasn't sure if that was the exact same thing. ???

If you bought the 39.98 its the Collectors Edition. If you look at the bottom of the page (after searching for U2 in Music) you'll see they're also selling the regular CD and the limited edition (19.98).

So I'm pretty sure the one on top is the Collector Edition.

Yeah - that's the one I bought, but the amazon one was $10 more, and I'm thinking it may have Fast Cars and the CC one does not.

No matter - I'll buy Fast Cars somewhere.

I'm in this same stream of thought (buying from a store). I understand the prime differences but none of the online sites really differentiate between which is which. Only the prices differ (which you would think should be enough). I understand it's priced around $30-50 depending on where you look. However, they don't quite explain which comes with the book/dvd and after searching several sites, there's no consistency.

I see the Deluxe, the limited, (the normal) $10, the collectors editions but the sites really don't explain the packaging or show a true picture to identify that this is the one you want.

I'd rather open the store at 8am or whatever time, close it (maybe midnight of) and be able to grab exactly what it is I want. I love the internet but I really don't trust it 100%.

I'll be going to every store within 50 miles until I have my hands on the "Box Set". Hopefully that journey only takes me 5 minutes and 2 miles.

Back
Top Bottom