Best Pickup Lines

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Gina Marie:
Ah, you Irish men...

Well, all you really have to do is just tell me you're Irish(usually I can tell straightaway anyway)and that'll work!!

Me too. There's just something about Irish men. Might be the accent and the fact they are usually so friendly.

Originally posted by ultraviolet299:
*High five to Bebe*
wink.gif

Thats pretty cool.. I cant believe u used that line too.

Just to clarify I wasn't doing the delivery... I don't use pick-up lines... leave it up to the guys
tongue.gif

btw sorry if that was too much info... I'm sure mikal wanted some honest feedback!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Quotation is a servicable substitute for wit.

(W. Somerset Maugham)

Originally posted by Achtung_Bebe:
[BI'm sure mikal wanted some honest feedback!
biggrin.gif

[/B]

You bet! I will debut some of these pickup lines this weekend!
wink.gif

------------------
"I'm gonna start a day care!"-Bono

Hello, my name is Haywood D'Joublomi.

------------------
Sometimes the most powerful thing you can do for someone is to just tell them to fuck off. I am told to fuck off rather a lot by these three gentlemen.

LMAO @ this whole thread. i don't know how i missed it.

all i know is that there was this one guy back in high school who would constantly bombard me with just about every single crude, sick, rude, vile pick up line (many of which i've seen in this thread). needless to say, i finally gave in just so he would shut up. lol. so it's all about persistance guys
wink.gif

Originally posted by TripThruUreWires:
LMAO @ this whole thread. i don't know how i missed it.

all i know is that there was this one guy back in high school who would constantly bombard me with just about every single crude, sick, rude, vile pick up line (many of which i've seen in this thread). needless to say, i finally gave in just so he would shut up. lol. so it's all about persistance guys
wink.gif

HAHA! So even if you have a restraining order against you, keep going guys! Fuck The Police!

------------------
Schabow

i know these are cheesy but they make me laug

Heres 10p go ring your mum and tell her you wont be coming home tonight

That dress you are wearing is lovely but it would look even nicer on my bedroom floor.

or you could just do what two men done to me today start singing HEY GOOD LOOKING and do a little dance this ad me in fits!!!!!!!!

lach.gif

------------------
POP
Be careful where you aim cause where you aim you just might hit

livelylemmons@aol.com

sorry aboutthe typos im a bit tired

:)

------------------
POP
Be careful where you aim cause where you aim you just might hit

livelylemmons@aol.com

Back