Best of Release Date!....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Swan269

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Best of Release Date | releases | vonb - 03:00 PM | (0)
U2tour.de have information about U2's 'Best of' compilation release. It appears to be planned for November 11, there should be a double CD (with B-sides), and perhaps a bonus DVD. The band is finalising the new tracks this week. Whether the "Gangs of New York" tune will be on the compilation is as yet unknown.

got this info from u2log.com.

Yeah, I would think they would mean the videos on DVD, but we shall see...

I think there's a good chance we'll eventually see Slane on DVD too, since CBS is airing at least one of the shows this fall!

heartline.gif

[color=royal blue]EXCELSIOR!!![/color]

heartline.gif

Bono's shades said:
B-sides? Woo-hoo! I was so afraid there wasn't going to be a B-sides disc.

[color=royal blue]SAME!!!! :) That's why I'm so excited now!! That, and there's finally a definite word that the Best Of is being released this year.

BSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDES :):)
[/color]

Hate to burst everyone's bubble, but Nov. 11 is a Monday and in North America aren't new releases on Tuesdays? Not that it won't happen, but maybe the date isn't right for North America?? Maybe that's the European date??

I hope I don't get stoned for this!

I do think it will come out around then because it would be out just in time for the holidays.....

Just a thought......

it's normal

in Europe, albums come out a day before North America...it's just the way of things. november 12th is your North American daye for the second U2 Best Of.

great news , thanks. I will be happy with whatever they put on the release, (even happier when I get a DVD player)great news:)

I wonder how specific they are about that date? The 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month......even I am quiet for those 3 minutes. Can't help but notice that, it's maybe just a random day they picked.

Back
Top Bottom