Best of Ouizy - which do you agree with?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Best of Ouizy - which do you agree with?

• Zoo station, Zooropa or any other "zoo" song should be included on the best of - didn't they name a

Votes: 18 39.1%
  • ATYCLB songs should NOT be on the best of

Votes: 25 54.3%
  • Miss Sarajevo???? Ever heard So Cruel, Tryin to throw your arms, or Ultraviolet

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • Discotheque? Discotheque? Discotheque? F'ing Discotheque???

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Please, Wake Up Dead Man, even Mofo before F'ing Discotheque

Votes: 10 21.7%

• Total voters

ouizy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Just some thoughts - I think many feel the same way...

Also - WHERE THE HELL IS THE FLY???????????????????

Last edited:
i love the name of this poll. it rocks.

i voted for the last one because please is one of my favorite songs in the entire universe. i agreed with a bunch of them though.

The % in this Poll are WRONG!

What's with the math in this poll?

Choice "2" (or "B") has, as of this writing 10 of 19 votes. According to my math, that's 53%. Yet, the poll lists it as 40%. :der: So, what's the answer? It's because there are really 25 total votes (as of this writing) - not 19 - in this poll. 10 of 25 does equal 40%.

I tell ya, these computer programmers and web designers may be brilliant at code - but give them simple math (like addition) and the flub it. :D

Last edited:
I voted for ATYCLB not being on the best of just because last time I looked 1990-2000 does not include 2001. Although I agree with the rest of the statements except for Miss Sarajevo. I love that song. BUT I also love so cruel, lemon, etc. My U2 best of 90-00 would have about 35 songs on it.

1. I voted for this one as I feel Zooropa should've been on the album.

2. I also voted for this one (yes, you can pick more than one thing, people) because the ATYCLB songs don't sound similar to the band's 90s material.

3. The Passengers album was a really important point in the band's career so they had to pick a song from it.

4 and 5. Discotheque is a great song and a HUGE hit. There's NO WAY it doesn't deserve to be on the new album.

i will not vote , cause all your choices are unreal , terrible and wrong !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rant: :laugh: :angel: :dance:

The Fly , well , i have about 20 + ( live and studio , mix ) different versions of the song on my cd's . :macdevil: :macdevil:

i thought u were going to be showcasing ouizy's best jokes and we had to choose.

what is with the atyclb thing.....2001 is most definitely NOT between 1990 and 2000...if it is then i'm gonna have to change my whole way of counting!!!

Back
Top Bottom