Best of 1990-2000 DVD extra???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RickFly

Refugee
my girlfriend and soon to be finace , suprised me and orderd the best of. this is the first time since 1993 that i havent gone to a midnight selling. she orderd the special edition with the dvd and when recieving it in the mail the dvd wasnt their!!!!
what should i do?
also she orderd electrical storm cd single and that didnt come either. she was charged for them......
this is driving me crazy because i wanted the dvd really bad.

RickFly said:
my girlfriend and soon to be finace , suprised me and orderd the best of. this is the first time since 1993 that i havent gone to a midnight selling. she orderd the special edition with the dvd and when recieving it in the mail the dvd wasnt their!!!!
what should i do?
also she orderd electrical storm cd single and that didnt come either. she was charged for them......
this is driving me crazy because i wanted the dvd really bad.

Did she order them from CDnow? That's where I ordered my ES singles from, paid extra for shipping so they'd be here on the release date and......they didn't come, one went on back order. So I e-mailed them and the credited the shipping back and I bought a third CD. Both singles came eventually. I would call or write right away.

Back
Top Bottom