Best Album Survivor: Round VII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE album

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE album.

Welcome to the seventh round of Best Album Survivor. In this tournament, you vote for your least favourite album, with the most unpopular album eliminated each round until we are left with just one album, the favourite. Thus, elimination is a bad thing. This round will last 24 hours. In the last round, Zooropa lost a close tussle and is the first nineties album to depart.

ELIMINATED
11. October
10. How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb
=8. All That You Can't Leave Behind
=8. Rattle And Hum
7. War
6. Boy
5. Zooropa

LAST ROUND'S RESULTS
40 votes: Zooropa
36: The Unforgettable Fire
17: Pop
2: The Joshua Tree, Achtung Baby
(Total votes: 97)

Pop, even though it's miles ahead of Achtung. UF isn't going to die yet!

Pop. UF had better survive, or there will be hell to pay. I know people on the internetz.

UF
Am I the last one NOT voting strategicaly?

UF
Am I the last one NOT voting strategicaly?

No, I never vote strategically. I always vote for my favorite or least favorite... even if it means in past polls I have voted for the same thing over and over, with likely no effect. :( Oh well.

Anyways... All of these albums have many great songs, so I'm going to try to vote on the feeling of the album as a whole. And they all have that each in their own unique ways... So now I don't know what to do. :mad:

I'm thinking...

I ended up voting TUF but it was tough. I could have voted Pop and almost felt the same way about it. Very tough point in the poll!

Last edited:
I also wouldn't mind seeing a tie, because Pop will be out in a landslide next round anyway.

Yeah, regardless of which album makes the next round, I expect I'll be using the mercy rule rather quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom