Best Album Survivor: Round VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE album

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't recognise the majority of the screennames who have voted out the early albums first.

Noobs.

Who the hell is "LemonMelon"? Some fool, I bet.

But yeah, it seems that once GOYB dropped, things changed a bit in the tournament with the influx of n00bs.

Who the hell is "LemonMelon"? Some fool, I bet.

But yeah, it seems that once GOYB dropped, things changed a bit in the tournament with the influx of n00bs.

:tsk: Who the hell do you think you are. I'm sick of all these posters with huge postcounts sitting on their high horse all day thinking they know how this forum works. New people know that just as well y'know. They just don't get a chance since every thread they post gets locked.

I'm not changing my vote. I don't believe in strategic voting. The name of the game is to vote for the worst U2 album. The worst U2 album on this list is the icky icky unbelievably weak The Joshua Tree. LAME-O! I'm Bono and I'm gonna release an album that's our version of American music. ATYCLB and Bomb are no worse to me than JT and R&H. They are just the modern day version of those which equals four bad albums in U2's catalog. :reject:

Strategic voting - :down:

Following the rules and the name of the game and voting for the worst album without strategy - :up::applaud:

I have to vote strategically for Zooropa. Come on, there is no way TUF just cannot go this early. It should be there until the end.

Pop bites the dust for me on this one. Good stuff, but it just doesn't hold a candle in terms of overall feel compared to UF. Not by far. Zooropa will probably be my next vote, even though I love so much of it.

It's so stupid to participate in a poll if you're going to give strategical votes.

C'mon folks... we're having fun here. :doh:

is there any point to these things anymore. AB always wins, even though JT is better:madspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom