Best Album Survivor: Round Six

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your least favorite album?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
20309_o.gif

Come on now,there must be a No Line... hater under a rock somewhere than hasn't raise his voice yet...just one..just one more!

gvox said:
You're right: NotTheOnlyOne's vote against War is rather suspect...just signed up? No votes in previous polls? :hmm:

Bono waved at her though, so she might be ok...;)

Perhaps it was Jick voting from hell.

Uh, just take them both out and give them the same number of songs. This is taking long enough as it is.

Galeongirl said:
Perhaps Digitize could use your vote to break the tie?

No, unfortunately, it wouldn't be fair for me to do that, even though (especially since?) I was hoping for NLOTH to hold on. They'll both be gone. We'll call it a tie. It may be awhile until I can start the next round, though. I'm on my iPhone now and won't have access to a real computer for some time.

No, unfortunately, it wouldn't be fair for me to do that, even though (especially since?) I was hoping for NLOTH to hold on. They'll both be gone. We'll call it a tie. It may be awhile until I can start the next round, though. I'm on my iPhone now and won't have access to a real computer for some time.

Nay, Digitize, I cannot allow this to stand. It's not right or just that both War and NLOTH should be sacrificed. Though I voted to eliminate War, creating this dreadful tie, I now ask that you change my vote to NLOTH. I'd rather sacrifice NLOTH than lose both. That is not justice.

Like the Judgement of Solomon, so this is my judgement. Please change my vote, and spare War.

So say we all.

19%20BLAKE%20THE%20JUDGMENT%20OF%20SOLOMON.jpg

Back
Top Bottom