Before your friends hear the Atomic Bomb

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When my roomates came running down the stairs to see why I was screaming when I found out about the leak.... they all turned around and ran out the door when they knew I'd be playing it over and over again. They already think I'm insane!

Which also makes me wonder...who am I going to go to the concerts with?! Anyone in the Columbus, Ohio area as well as the New England area better give this girl a shout!

Fuck it, I'm not letting any of my friends listen to the album. :madspit: They don't deserve it, seeing as how they tell me every day that "Vertigo" is absolute crap.

I hate them sometimes. But eh, you've got slim pickings when you're in high school. :shrug:

starsgoblue said:
When my roomates came running down the stairs to see why I was screaming when I found out about the leak.... they all turned around and ran out the door when they knew I'd be playing it over and over again. They already think I'm insane!

Which also makes me wonder...who am I going to go to the concerts with?! Anyone in the Columbus, Ohio area as well as the New England area better give this girl a shout!

sounds like my kind of gal!:drool:

GibsonGirl said:
Fuck it, I'm not letting any of my friends listen to the album. :madspit: They don't deserve it, seeing as how they tell me every day that "Vertigo" is absolute crap.

I hate them sometimes. But eh, you've got slim pickings when you're in high school. :shrug:

:) I remember my senior year of high school we were all listening to Nevermind (it was '91-I'm old) but I was the only one listening to U2. I gave a copy of the Fly single to a girl I had a crush on.
She hated it and I was crushed. :sad:

Funny thing is I ran into her a couple of years ago and she's a HUGE u2 fan now. :wink:
She didn't (or wouldn't) remember ever hating U2.

The guy who lives in the room next to me is a U2 fan who hates spoilers. His friend sent him an advance copy of Moby's "18," and he threw it away so he wouldn't listen to it. Anyway, he knew I had the leak, and swore he didn't want to hear ANYTHING about it. Well, just so happens I brought my stereo to campus this week, and I was playing it really loud. He knocked on my door, "It's OK to listen to it as long as I buy it, right?" I nodded, and he giddily skipped away with the copy I'd burnt for myself. And trust me, he WILL buy it. Anyway, he was quite pleased with the album. :)

starsgoblue said:

:flirt:

:laugh: You're kinda girl: one who screeches like a banshee and does that little "She's a maniac" dance from Flashdance upon news of new U2 music.

Yeah, that's me all right. :wink:

Damn that's HOT!!! Girls that like good music = :drool: :)

"Fuck it, I'm not letting any of my friends listen to the album. They don't deserve it, seeing as how they tell me every day that "Vertigo" is absolute crap.

I hate them sometimes. But eh, you've got slim pickings when you're in high school. "

Gah, fuck em! :wink: Seriously, in high school none of my friends were into U2 really, so I just listened alone. Now I'm in college and am spreading the U2 love whenever I can - look out! Helter skelter!!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom