Beavis & Butthead & The Edge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I first saw this when Beavis and Butthead were still showing new episodes, I had to have been about 14. I had no idea who U2 were, but that's when I fell in love with The Edge. :wink:

I know that they say something, "Look, Edge. Bono wants to make out with you or something." Then the laughing begins.

It's quite hilarious, as is their take on "Lemon." I now don't remember much more than their being stupefied and confused by it.

If you shout... said:

It's quite hilarious, as is their take on "Lemon." I now don't remember much more than their being stupefied and confused by it.

Oh my goodness, I saw that one years ago, long before I became a U2 fan. The only reason why I remember it, is because I can remember thinking "Hey, this is the video Beavis and Butthead watched!" when I saw the Lemon video (as a U2 fan) for the first time.

I seem to recall them being rather taken back by the falsetto?

corianderstem said:
I remember one of them saying something about:

"Boner sucks, but The Edge is cool."

that might have been the one where they were watching the video for mysterious ways.

when they watched the buffalo ONE video:
'uh uh big dogs, big dogs' & 'whats the problem with boner...'
:up: btw i love the nickname boner :sexywink: i think it fits.

I remember when they were watching the Numb video and Beavis says Edge has a lot of self control while the belly dancer (Morleigh) dances in front of him. Butt-head responds by mentioning that you can't see what Edge's hands are doing!! :lmao:

Unfortunately, I think of that every time I see it now! :(

Back
Top Bottom