Bathroom Songs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Miss a song, take a leak, and be comfortable and enjoy yourself.

How can anyone enjoy themselves while holding in a dump or piss for 2 hours?

Oh, that's right, you can't.

MrBrau1 said:
Miss a song, take a leak, and be comfortable and enjoy yourself.

How can anyone enjoy themselves while holding in a dump or piss for 2 hours?

Oh, that's right, you can't.

right on brotha.
SYCMIOYO was the perfect break - just the right length song to empty the old bladder, then grab a brew-dog. by the point when you need to pee again arrives, the show is over.
i've got no problem leaving to pee. i'm sure the band pisses when they have that break before the encore, why shouldn't i?

dudeman said:

right on brotha.
SYCMIOYO was the perfect break - just the right length song to empty the old bladder, then grab a brew-dog. by the point when you need to pee again arrives, the show is over.
i've got no problem leaving to pee. i'm sure the band pisses when they have that break before the encore, why shouldn't i?

Dude,

Last nite I downloaded 2 Dennis Leary and 5 George Carlin shows.

I've been laughing my ass of all day.

MrBrau1 said:

Dude,

Last nite I downloaded 2 Dennis Leary and 5 George Carlin shows.

I've been laughing my ass of all day.

fucking sweeeeeet.

share the goods.:drool:

dudeman said:

right on brotha.

:lmao:

As long as I stop drinking compulsively (I do whe I'm nervous/excited) before 4 I'm good to go. It's really not that hard for me to hold my bladder for what, two hours? Two and a half? :rolleyes:

Although at the Paris show I hadn't had anything to drink since noon and I felt like I was going to pass out. :ohmy: I actually lost my voice because I was so dehydrated, I would try to sing but nothing came out :lol:

When we got back to the hotel room (after an AGONIZING hour of waiting for/getting on/riding the Metro) we raided the mini-fridge. I didn't care if that bottle of water cost $10, I downed it in less than five seconds. :drool: I drink like a maniac after shows.

amerrydeath said:
When we got back to the hotel room (after an AGONIZING hour of waiting for/getting on/riding the Metro) we raided the mini-fridge.
I was there at the Paris show (the first night) and man, the ride home was crazy, tons of people with no car taking the subway! Crazy indeed! :crazy:

Been to 9 shows this tour and have never once left my spot on the floor or my seat to use the bathroom or buy food/drinks :rockon:

TheBrazilianFly said:

I was there at the Paris show (the first night) and man, the ride home was crazy, tons of people with no car taking the subway! Crazy indeed! :crazy:

The mass of people trying to get on the Metro... :crazy: I couldn't even stand up but courtesy dictated that I didn't sit down because I was a young person... :faint: I kind of leaned against the wall. :wink:

I can be kind of, um, anal when it comes to ducking out during a major event. I have amazing bladder control! There was no way I was leaving once I had my spot.

I couldn't believe how many people were leaving, between songs, and even during. Either I have super bladder powers, or there's a hell of a lot more casual fans than I realize. For me, being in the arena with my favourite band is like being in a church for something special...I'd be too afraid to take a pee in case I missed the vows.

After 12PM on the day of a U2 show, I stop drinking anything. No urge to go if there's a no-a-go-go in the tank!

Back
Top Bottom