Bands top 10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't think the band likes most of its old work, because they never play 90% of it (first 4 albums representing the first 6 years of their recording career)

This is something that I would love to know- and I wonder if they ever listen to their own music, probably not, but still I would love to know which songs they like the most and I would love it if some of these were the more obscure tracks like three sunrises etc etc:)

I have read that Bono is very proud of Zooropa, Achtung Baby, and Passengers but less fond of their early work. He said he doesn't like the way he sang back then. Plus I'm sure he wants to forget the mullet as well :wink:

OzAurora said:
This is something that I would love to know- and I wonder if they ever listen to their own music, probably not, but still I would love to know which songs they like the most and I would love it if some of these were the more obscure tracks like three sunrises etc etc:)

Somewhat related: Edge forced Bono (yes, forced) to listen to Best Of before they started recording for ATYCLB. I am pretty sure they must listen to their own stuff *sometime* :D I know lots of artists who are very proud of their music listen to it often -- Moby, and if I'm not mistaken, Macy Gray said it as well.

Back
Top Bottom