BABY TESTED PLAYLIST OF THE WEEK – Sep-20-05

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rafiennes

Refugee
So my wife and I have been playing music for our baby while it’s still in the comforts of the belly. It’s pretty much been 99% U2. So today’s playlist is…

“U2 Songs That My Unborn Baby Likes!”

Songs that make her/him kick like a maniac!!!

1. A Sort Of Homecoming
2. Do You Feel Loved (Love’s a bully, pushing and shovin’ / In the belly of a woman)
3. Stuck In A Moment (acoustic)
4. City Of Blinding Lights
5. Electrical Storm (William Orbit Mix)
6. Original Of The Species
7. Levitate
8. New Years Day
9. If God Will Send His Angels
10. Hallelujah, Here She Comes
11. Stay (Faraway, So Close)
12. Grace (Heard a radio interview where Bono said this was the best song for babies cos of the low bass…he was right)

99.9% of all doctors recomend you listen to U2 at least once a day.
- "A U2 song -a- day, makes the pain go away!"

It seems some doctors have recently been discovering that pre-newborn babies have a tendency to "like" or "dislike" certain types of sounds (ie.music).
Some have agreed on the fact that pre-newborn babies are born a bit smarter than others if they had listened to certain songs before they were born.
A good example would be Mozart, Wagner, Beethoven, who came from a family of musicians and were listening to music even before they were born (!). So as they grew up they became musical genious´s.
By making your unborn child listen to U2 before they are born you might expect a new breed of "punk-rocker" in your near future. :rockon:
BUT...
Beware... be afraid...be VERY afraid...if he/she starts to walk around wearing colored sunglasses!

BTW I suggest "soothing music/sounds" by U2. Those with great sounding ballads :)
Good luck with the new kid :up:

Max_theHitman said:
99.9% of all doctors recomend you listen to U2 at least once a day.
- "A U2 song -a- day, makes the pain go away!"

It seems some doctors have recently been discovering that pre-newborn babies have a tendency to "like" or "dislike" certain types of sounds (ie.music).
Some have agreed on the fact that pre-newborn babies are born a bit smarter than others if they had listened to certain songs before they were born.
A good example would be Mozart, Wagner, Beethoven, who came from a family of musicians and were listening to music even before they were born (!). So as they grew up they became musical genious´s.
By making your unborn child listen to U2 before they are born you might expect a new breed of "punk-rocker" in your near future. :rockon:
BUT...
Beware... be afraid...be VERY afraid...if he/she starts to walk around wearing colored sunglasses!

BTW I suggest "soothing music/sounds" by U2. Those with great sounding ballads :)
Good luck with the new kid :up:

I'm slowly sneaking in the rockier stuff. The first U2 songs were sort of homecoming / first time / with or without you / grace (also a song by Travis, Oasis and one of my own tracks)

I think in about a week or so, we'll have a playlist of HMTMKMKM / The Fly / Big Girls Are Best / Elevation - so the baby'll come out jumping all over the damn place! And with sunglasses on...

I think in about a week or so, we'll have a playlist of HMTMKMKM / The Fly / Big Girls Are Best / Elevation - so the baby'll come out jumping all over the damn place! And with sunglasses on...

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! :LOL:

A genuine "bouncing baby"!! :up:

Good luck with everything in the near future.

good luck buddy !!

I danced around the house w/ my newborn son when Vertigo would come on the radio (b4 album came out), and he basically just spat up on me. :wink:

Good luck mate, we had Achtung Baby playing when our little one was born. He decided to arrive during Ultra Violet.

Back
Top Bottom